Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Sr Decon/Jr HP Contract Companies honeypot

Author Topic: Sr Decon/Jr HP Contract Companies  (Read 7289 times)

bridgesma

Sr Decon/Jr HP Contract Companies
« on: Feb 02, 2008, 02:58 »
I need some help, been out of the business for a number of years and am looking to get started again. I am looking for a list of companies that handle Sr Decon/Jr HP staffing. Can anyone please help me with this?????

Thank you in advance,
Michael

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: Sr Decon/Jr HP Contract Companies
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2008, 03:24 »
Bartlett Nuclear 1800-225-0385

Regardless of what I might say about them when they do something I disagree with, they are the ones to call if you are looking for that kind of work.

The Atlantic Group has a few contracts too, but not as many and I have never worked for them.  so I cannot offer an opinion as to whether they are good or bad to work for.  800-332-0058

If you are looking for work in specialty decon (the kind with machines and processes - not masslinn mops) call Babcock Services/IceSolv  401-823-1796

Good luck
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2008, 08:52 »
All of those companies and more can be found in the job board:

http://www.nukeworker.com/job/

vikingfan

« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2008, 11:37 »
you can also try masterlee
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2008, 12:58 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?