Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Iraqi hockey player honeypot

Author Topic: Iraqi hockey player  (Read 2141 times)

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Iraqi hockey player
« on: Feb 03, 2008, 12:13 »
The NJ DEVILS foreign scout flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play hockey in the new American sponsored league and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to the US.

The DEVILS sign him to a one year contract and the kid joins the team for the preseason.

Two weeks later the DEVILS are down 4-0 to the Rangers  with only 10 minutes left. The coach gives the young Iraqi the nod and he goes in.  The kid is a sensation - scores 5 goals in 10 minutes and wins the game!

When the player comes off the ice he phones his mom to tell her about his first day of NHL hockey. "Hello mom, guess what?" he says.

"I played for 10 minutes today, we were 4-0 down, but I scored 5 goals and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me."

"Wonderful," says his mom, "Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the st reet and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, raped and beaten and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all  while you were having such great time, playing a game."

The young Iraqi is very upset.  "What can I say mom, but I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? You're Sorry?" says his mom. "It's your fault we moved to Newark in the first place."

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?