Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

Favorite State

(1/10) > >>

GLW:
Nice thing about the USA, you get 50 different flavors to choose from,.... ;)

cbramsey:
I must admit I had to think about which 3 states to choose.

I chose Pennsylvania (spent a nice year working at Beaver Valley), North Carolina (where I am living now near Wilmington), and Georgia (where I worked my first outage at Vogtle).   ;D

shovelheadred:
..South Carolina,,where else...you can ride a motorcycle 52 weeks a year, not everyday, but at least once a week,,,Myrtle Beach,,table Rock State Park..mountains and beaches...7 nuclear plants, plus SRS, has provided plenty of work over the last 30 years...deer hunting season lasts from August until January....you can run dogs, rifle, bow and arrow, handgun, shotgun, and the county I live has a one buck per day limit,,26 doe days,,,,,fishing is great all year....you can grow 3 different gardens,,spring , summer and winter,,,you get a snowfall or three a year,,but its gone in a couple days,,,the summer is hot and humid,,,so Black creek, is always full of swimmers...what else could an Appalachian American want?...how about it Spanky...Jethro..

Lorrie Henson:
Wow Red.. you could be a poster boy for South Carolina!!  You really like it, huh!!  We've been contemplating moving and SC is one of the states we are looking at.. All that you wrote sounds good, but do you know about school districts?  Good ones to be in?  Bad ones to stay out of?  Just thinking towards the future here...

Thanks for your input!!

Lorrie

Rennhack:
Go michigan!  Who would have thought?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version