Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu (Dinosaurs) Tm-Analytic and Beckman Liquid Scintillation Counters  

Author Topic: (Dinosaurs) Tm-Analytic and Beckman Liquid Scintillation Counters  (Read 6394 times)

DBHendrick

Does anyone know where I might find or at least start looking for tech manuals or schematics on a Tm-Analytic Delta 300 liquid scint. counter or a Beckman Beta-Mate 1 liquid scint. counter?

RAD-GHOST

Have you tried the Smithsonian?    :D

I don't know if this will help, but it can't hurt to try!

http://www.beckmancoulter.com/customersupport/troubleshooting/default.asp

Don't tell me, you also have an HP-1C?   :o

RG!
« Last Edit: Feb 20, 2008, 05:29 by RAD-GHOST »

lowlrc

I have a lab tossing out that same counter, I'll see if they still have the manual..

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?