Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu LONG SLEEVE SCRUBS  

Author Topic: LONG SLEEVE SCRUBS  (Read 15240 times)

maggiemutt

LONG SLEEVE SCRUBS
« on: Feb 22, 2008, 09:27 »
I am looking to buy some long sleeved rad-worker type scrubs for outage work. Can you tell me where I can find some to purchase?

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: LONG SLEEVE SCRUBS
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2008, 09:50 »
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2008, 05:07 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline DJ@Retired

• Moderate User
  • Just Win Baby! Well Maybe Next Year!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2008, 10:13 »
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you saying "Dam, that was Fun"

Aerosquirl

« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2008, 04:39 »
ScrubsGallery.com has all kinds of scrubs and for reasonable prices. Shipping is free for orders more than 29.00. 8)

vikingfan

« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2008, 01:20 »
maggie,

most utilities will provide orex scrubs while working their plants. use theirs instead of buying your own unless you have a skin condition or get rashes fromtheirs.

justatech

« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2008, 02:09 »
maggie,

most utilities will provide orex scrubs while working their plants. use theirs instead of buying your own unless you have a skin condition or get rashes fromtheirs.

Unless you're at a plant that requires you to wear their old scrubs that every Tom, Dick and Harry has embedded their stench in them. I would sniff them prior to wearing and then only after I had my own T-shirt and shorts on underneath would I wear them. So why is it I could wear my clothes under that and go in the can but not my own clean scrubs - PC's are supposed to protect you - right? If not, you lose a pair of scrubs.

Any plants out there that require you to wear their recycled scrubs today? This was 2004 - east coast plant.

vikingfan

« Reply #6 on: Mar 08, 2008, 07:45 »
Ditto !!

justatech

« Reply #7 on: Mar 08, 2008, 08:21 »
I was at Limerick - maybe they have changed that policy by now.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?