Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Skull Orchard

Author Topic: Skull Orchard  (Read 10608 times)

mikel

Skull Orchard
« on: Feb 25, 2008, 10:27 »
Recently I have been exploring this site and have come across some references to "skull orchard". I don't know how many folks know about the skull orchard country club and would love to hear truth or rumor. Many things that took place there I still remember, but would like to fill in the gaps.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2008, 11:36 by Camella Black »

shovelheadred

Re: Skull Orchard
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2008, 04:14 »
...If you still remember them, like the 70's, you must not have had as good a time as I did...red

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2008, 02:02 »
worked ANO in late 80's -90's. had some good times at the skull, but when FFd came around the skull kind of got lost. it's still there just not the same.I'm proud I was there for times I was.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2008, 02:44 »
Don't tell all the good things, Booger. Its been a while....
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2008, 02:47 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

mikel

« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2008, 01:09 »
As one of the original black shirt members, I was mostly curious about some of the stories circulating the industry. Secondly, I was looking for contact with some of my old friends.
Mikel McIntosh
Lost River Motel
Arco, Id.
http://lrmotel.com/

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2008, 05:51 »
Mike. There is no way I could even come close to telling all the good times ( some of which I can't even remember ).Times change people change and good day's are gone.I will say I enjoyed working at ANO a good bunch of poeple.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

joeguido

« Reply #6 on: Jan 24, 2010, 02:32 »
As one of the original black shirt members, I was mostly curious about some of the stories circulating the industry. Secondly, I was looking for contact with some of my old friends.
Mikel McIntosh
Lost River Motel
Arco, Id.
http://lrmotel.com/

So .. Mike McIntosh is asking about the SOCC, WTF?

Mike drop me a line sometime .. we can catch up.

jguido@guidofam.com

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #7 on: Jan 24, 2010, 05:24 »
...If you still remember them, like the 70's, you must not have had as good a time as I did...red

Thought I'd give ya some karma for this post even though I did when you first posted it... its still good. btw I actually found some pics from ANO 1984 among some of Brad's things his wife gave me.... I'll try to post them soon.

Jr8black3

« Reply #8 on: Jan 24, 2010, 05:45 »
I've been there I've seen some crazy things there,, always had a goodtime there, and what happened there stays there...Good times..I cant party like that anymore,, that was back in the day...Wont say I didn't have fun cause I did...

ANO is a fun place to work, ANO was one of the best places I ever worked, that was one place I always had something to do whether it was deer hunting or turkey hunting or fishing, and I loved the area..lol that wasback in the Stan Robison days...blahhhhhe was alright..

Kevin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?