Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu going from RO to SRO at a diffrent plant honeypot

Author Topic: going from RO to SRO at a diffrent plant  (Read 5567 times)

MikeKennard

going from RO to SRO at a diffrent plant
« on: Jul 09, 2008, 09:32 »
I am a RO at a plant in South Carolina and currently in HLP to become an SRO.  I am doing fine in class but am not really happy with where I am living right now.  My wife and I lived in Florida for about 10 years and have been wanting to go back for some time and an opportunity has came along to interview with Crystal River for an instant SRO position/STA position.  My plant and the one at Crystal River are both B & W's so at least I would have a good basis going forward into the class if offered the position.  Does anyone know what the compensation packages at Progress are? I have 9 years of Navy, EWS all of that and 9 years of commercial.  5 years as an RO, a BS degree in Construction Contracting from Purdue, a Masters in Public Administration and a BS in Nuclear Engineering Technology.

Thanks for any assistance

Mike

Fermi2

Re: going from RO to SRO at a diffrent plant
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2008, 10:48 »
Why not ask Progress?

MikeKennard

Re: going from RO to SRO at a diffrent plant
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09, 2008, 10:54 »
I have talked to alot of poeple but they are not real good a giving numbers.  I guess I will find out soon enough my interview is next week.  I am just trying to get an Idea of what a fair and normal offer for the area is.  I know that it can vary greatly form plant to plant.  I also know what I will be making if i decide to stay where I am at and I have two kids going to college in the next few years so it is important not to take to much of a long term pay cut

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?