News and Discussions > Holiday Greetings

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

(1/2) > >>

Laning:
If my memory serves me correctly, it was on this day 18 years ago that many of us, in an attempted show of solidarity, kept to the plan and refused to report for duty. Unfortunately as I recall it, many more of us chose to ignore the plan.

Here's to being young & dumb!!

Rennhack:
It may be 18 years too late, but I stayed home today.

Camella Black:

--- Quote from: Laning on Mar 25, 2008, 11:28 ---If my memory serves me correctly, it was on this day 18 years ago that many of us, in an attempted show of solidarity, kept to the plan and refused to report for duty. Unfortunately as I recall it, many more of us chose to ignore the plan.

Here's to being young & dumb!!

--- End quote ---

My how the time flies by... I can hardly believe it, seems it was just a few years back. I salute you and all those brave souls who walked the walk.

Rennhack:
You guys should organize ( bad word) something for the 20 year anniversary.

Marlin:
I was at Point Beach. The plant made a back road our access point for one day so that normal traffic would not see us and we could barely see the plant from our picket line (4 or 5 people IIRC). A young TV news man drove up talked to a couple of us and left somewhat unimpressed. The next day we were back to work with no noticable difference in anyones lives. Ahh the good old days....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version