Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Norm Reinker Jr honeypot

Author Topic: Norm Reinker Jr  (Read 4602 times)

dee davis

Norm Reinker Jr
« on: Mar 27, 2008, 09:47 »
Add – NORMAN W. REINKER, JR., age 69, on Sat, 3/22/08.  Viewing, 5-8 PM, Wed, 3/26/08 at Tobias Funeral Home, Far Hills Chapel, 5471 Far Hills Ave at Rahn Road.  Funeral Thur, 3/27 at 11 am, at Resurrection Ev. Lutheran Church , 1315 East Alex-Bell Rd. , Centerville , OH .

Obit says retired from General Motors and Fernald, but he also worked at Mound.  He was a Health Physics supervisor in the R/SW area and was a victim of the infamous Monsanto no notification, walk you out the door layoffs of the mid to late 70’s.  Obit in today’s Dayton Daily or at Daytondailynews.com, click on obituaries.  BC

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Re: Norm Reinker Jr
« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2008, 10:13 »
I am very sorry to hear this, Norm was always upbeat and a good man to work with. I wish I could take the time to attend the funeral but then I have been to too many funerals of coworkers from Fernald. Rest easy Norm you will be missed.

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2008, 06:43 »
This is very sad news,Norm was such a sweet man that always had time to smile and lift your spirits.He was completely respected by everyone around him and the perfect example of a true Gentleman.The world is truly a lesser place without you my friend.
My prayers go out to your family--Paul

RNN

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2008, 11:45 »
I'm sad to hear this news, Norm was a great guy to work with.

Rest well and my prayers are with you and your family

RNN

Eddy Current

« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 2008, 05:37 »
 I Second what Marlin said about Norm- worked on and off 12 years at Fernald and enjoyed the times working alongside the man. Remember him at my short stint at Plant 6 around 1996 and New D&D and the RC instrument shop. He cared about what he did and those around him making The site that much better. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?