Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Full time student while in NUPOC?? honeypot

Author Topic: Full time student while in NUPOC??  (Read 3458 times)

Tyler2786

Full time student while in NUPOC??
« on: Apr 02, 2008, 12:45 »
Howdy,
   I've been in the NUPOC program for about 1.5 years now and am finally in my senior semester.  I only have 5 credits needed to graduate and will be taking them this fall.  However, my recruiter told me I had to be a full time student while in the NUPOC program, so I would have to take an additional 7 credits to make it to the 12 for full time here at UF, while my friend that is in the program too with a different recruiter was told it didn't matter; that he could just take 5 credits.  My question is, do you have to be full time while in the NUPOC program, even for ones final semester??  If anyone has actual documentation that says one way or the other, that would be awesome.  Thanks in advance!

Tyler S.

Tyler2786

Re: Full time student while in NUPOC??
« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2008, 08:51 »
I appreciate the quick reply, and to hear that at least my recruiter knows what she is talking about lol.  But if anyone has the actual documentation, I would really like to show it to my friends recruiter, as he doesn't believe it when I tell him.

Thanks again!

135i

« Reply #2 on: Apr 25, 2008, 08:36 »
Why would you want to show it to your friends recruiter?

Offline NukeNTO

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2008, 04:21 »
This may be too late to help you out but it may help others.  You absolutely do not need to take more than the required number of credits to graduate during your final semester as a NUPOC. 

My current shore duty has me working only with NUPOC recruiting at the regional level and the "full time student" thing doesn't apply during your final semester.   

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?