Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Waffles and Pancakes and other "new guy welcomings" honeypot

Author Topic: Waffles and Pancakes and other "new guy welcomings"  (Read 4211 times)

Cycoticpenguin

OK guys... I need to know what this is. Its going to happen to me on watch.... No one will tell me ANYTHING!

I think only surface RM guys will know what Im speaking of O.o I just want to be prepared lol.

Only bad thing that has happened to me so far is being locked in my rack lol. anyone have any good stories or ideas for me? :D

Offline 93-383

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Waffles and Pancakes and other "new guy welcomings"
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2008, 08:00 »
Either way your screwed. Just try not to break a fuse holder…. The electricians don’t like that.

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2008, 08:16 »
Hey have you been cleared medically yet?

Spiff

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2008, 03:20 »
Yes, watch out when they send you on supply runs to the other plant or over to M-Div.  You can usually expect a group a mechanics and several rolls of HP tape waiting for you.

I fell for that one.  I got it easy though, only my hands and feet.  The other newbies I was with either got crucified (taped with two broom handles behind your arms and legs) or mummified.  They fought it, I didn't. 

We would sometimes send a Nub over to the other plant for a "Tom Punch.  The LPO in the other plant was a big guy named Tom and he was happy to help out!

During field day, sending someone down into the bilge to clean in front of #1 or #3 CG was particularly cruel.  All of the old RM mechanics know what the alternative use of this area was.

Just qualify ASAP and a lot this will go away.

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #4 on: Apr 20, 2008, 08:08 »
Hey have you been cleared medically yet?

kind of :D I have a temporary waiver from BUMED, but not the official one from BUPERS yet. That said, I STILLLLL dont have my freaking TLD!!!

93-383 -  hahaha I had a couple people explain to me what this was :D Hopefully I wont be a waffle :(

Spiff - I dont need to worry about that :) Im in pretty good with both mechanic divisions. Ive actually had no incidents other then the racking, and hopefully it wont get worse then that :D   

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?