Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Question?  

Author Topic: Question?  (Read 6780 times)

therealville

Question?
« on: Apr 04, 2008, 07:11 »
Should I disclose information for a Q cleararnce that is not public record for signing a ministers name on a marriage cert. ? The reason I did sign it is because when we went to the courthouse and recieved and signed all the paperwork I though we we married so when i sent in the papers to the county they said they needed a ministers sig or it would be voided and by then I was outta state at my home duty station in the military so I just signed a guys name that was ordained and turned it in. I think im gonna tell them anyway even though nobody really knows (I dont think) but would that disqal me I mean I was young a dumb and have never been in any serious trouble.

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
Re: Question?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 05, 2008, 08:37 »
Go ahead and tell them.  If that is all you did then thats better than most people I would think. The worst is not telling and they find out. Then you are denied a clearance in many cases. If you are close to the Smoky Mountains in Gatlinburg TN or can go to Vegas you can get legally Married in a Day.  Then you can tell them you fixed it.  Some states have common law marriages, You would probably have to look that up and ask a lawyer to be sure.  NEVER LIE ON A Q.  I seen a lot of people boned because of this.

justatech

« Reply #2 on: Apr 05, 2008, 09:57 »
Does a forged signature mean that you're really NOT married?
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2008, 09:58 by justatech »

Offline snowman

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2008, 02:15 »
Ever heard the phrase 'let sleeping dogs lie'.

justatech

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2008, 09:48 »
Yeah......I let them lie there in their doggy bliss........then I sneak up and wake them by smacking their tails......MEOW.  ;D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?