Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Contractors for Callaway Nuclear Power Plant

Author Topic: Contractors for Callaway Nuclear Power Plant  (Read 6997 times)

niceguy4nukes

Contractors for Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
« on: Aug 23, 2011, 12:05 »
I am looking for anyone that has info on what contractors handle Callaway Nuclear Power Plant for outages only. I would like to get company names, phone# and contact names if possible. I am already established in the Nuclear world but would like to hook up with a company that does Callaway. Remember this is for Outages only, I know of Shaw group as one of them but it takes many companies doing different things in a Outage. Hope to hear something soon. Callaway Outages is 10/15/2011

nrrpt1288

Re: Contractors for Callaway Nuclear Power Plant
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2011, 01:33 »
Though it's already staffed for the upcoming outage, Bartlett Nuclear, Inc. out of Plymouth, MA has the contract for HP's.  800\225-0385

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?