Career Path > Money Matters

increase per diem

(1/6) > >>

SloGlo:
with prices screaming upwards, this would be the perfect time to demand more per diem.  everyone knows it costs more to operate today that before.  demand the fed rate for the area to be worked.  this is the time to make it work.

MR BIG:

--- Quote from: SloGlo on May 02, 2008, 09:25 ---with prices screaming upwards, this would be the perfect time to demand more per diem.  everyone knows it costs more to operate today that before.  demand the fed rate for the area to be worked.  this is the time to make it work.

--- End quote ---

I agree but we have to ALL come together. Too many out there doing their own thing. Looking out for #1. When we stop being selfish and stick together, then maybe something will happen.

SloGlo:
know knead to stick together.  tell da recrewter ya ain't going to go 'n lose money.   tell them you want all da cash dat's legal to git.  period.  there's a shortage of teks.  prices are going up.  you want two take a 40% hit on yer expenses, don't say a word.  ya wanna maintain what yer making?  get da max now.  it ain't going up much next year, prices will.  git it now.

vikingfan:
i work for that company that raised their per diem from 95$ to 130$ across the board. its great knkowing that no matter where you work your diem will be the same. also its good knowin that the company realized that the working field techs where paying more over the years for such things as gas, food, and hotel stays that they took the time to analize the costs of the sites we service nd raise the per diem. now i know other comapnies do not pay flat rates across the board or hourly rates, but whats stoppig them fom doing this ??

SloGlo:
da cost of gas alone justifies telling da recrewter ya need da monee. period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version