Career Path > Money Matters

increase per diem

<< < (2/6) > >>

RADBASTARD:
This fall they will have to come up with the travel pay because of the price of gas ,and per diem across the board.

Hell southern company only pays $300 max in and out travel and last time I checked that sucked!

TVA pays only travel in and nothing out. Once again that sucks too!

That would maybe fill your tank once with diesel ??????????

biloxoi blues:
The good news is that the techs will be getting 55 cent a mile, the bad news is they are lowering the cap to $100.

RADBASTARD:
I maybe able to fill up my tank and drive from fort pierce to st lucie now sweet
--- Quote from: biloxoi blues on May 06, 2008, 05:51 ---The good news is that the techs will be getting 55 cent a mile, the bad news is they are lowering the cap to $100.

--- End quote ---

MR BIG:

--- Quote from: RadBastard on May 06, 2008, 02:00 ---This fall they will have to come up with the travel pay because of the price of gas ,and per diem across the board.

Hell southern company only pays $300 max in and out travel and last time I checked that sucked!

TVA pays only travel in and nothing out. Once again that sucks too!

That would maybe fill your tank once with diesel ??????????

--- End quote ---

You're right, but they ARE NOT going to increase P.D. or wages if we have people out there accepting jobs at those rates. That's what I mean about sticking together. But we're all too scared to sit out an outage to get their attention. And that's the sad part about it.

jowlman:
The really bad part is that even if we did try to unite, you know the companies would first try to brake us. The easiest thing for them to do is call unemployment and tell them that we turned down work. See how many techs would go running back then.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version