Career Path > Navy:Staying In

How would you fix the NNPP

<< < (157/157)

GLW:

--- Quote from: spekkio on May 17, 2013, 01:47 --- When I was at prototype, it was under-staffed and backlogged......

--- End quote ---

well, five years without a post,....

which can only mean,....

it's fixed,....

mission accomplished,...

anchors aweigh!!!!!!!

TVA:
What is there to fix?

GLW:

--- Quote from: TVA on May 19, 2018, 11:29 ---What is there to fix?

--- End quote ---

fair question,....

for five years and ten days, 779 posts, and over 378,000 views,....

somebody, thought something needed fixing,.....

spekkio:
10 years in the Navy and being a student at prototype was hands down my worst tour ever.  I swear if I had one bullet and a free pass to shoot anyone it would be that a**hole E-5 who screamed "no talking in the training area" every 15 minutes at someone whispering 2 cubicle rows away that I couldn't even hear.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's "fixed." It does what it does. The senior/master chiefs are pissed off that it doesn't filter enough rocks, the submarine force is frustrated that all the JOs are hitting the fleet as O-2's and separating before shore duty thanks to delays in the pipeline. But hey, it's all perfect I suppose.

Modified for language

GLW:

--- Quote from: spekkio on May 27, 2018, 03:56 ---10 years in the Navy and being a student at prototype was hands down my worst tour ever........

--- End quote ---

sorry to hear that,...

I really liked prototype,....

so much so that 37 years later (WOW, when did THAT happen?!?!?!?!):

I'm still living right around the corner from the place,...

and the spooky part is,...

37 years before I was stationed at the NPTU there was no NPTU,...

dam, Trinity had yet to occur,...

and yet, the NNPP is still here and still sustaining the engine rooms with adequate (or better) personnel,...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version