Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Attention Hanford workers!!!! honeypot

Author Topic: Attention Hanford workers!!!!  (Read 4837 times)

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: Attention Hanford workers!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2017, 04:43 »
Attn: EVERYONE!
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2019, 10:38 »
Attn: Mat!!! ;)

(We were having this very argument the other day.)
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2019, 10:38 by UncaBuffalo »
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2019, 09:45 »
It ain't just Hanford.....its the whole g*****n state. This alone easily cost me 10 years of my lifespan moving out here.

Hanford has become insanity in the morning now that there are cops present nearly every day to and from. I never made it to the 60 mph speed limit a couple days this past week. Most of the time the traffic was going 45 mph. I could have killed the two drivers leading that pack without any remorse. Also, if you see a cop on the side of the road and you are going 50 mph in a 60 mph zone....YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HIT YOUR BRAKES!!!!!   

IMO, the highway to Hanford is much more dangerous now with the consistent presence of the Sheriffs.

*Modified for language*
« Last Edit: Apr 28, 2019, 10:36 by Marlin »
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2019, 11:50 »
It ain't just Hanford.....its the whole g*****n state..........

I never noticed the bad driving whenever I was visiting the "by and by' state,....

I was always suffering odious sticker shock from the rental car fees incurred at SEA or GEG to pay much attention to the vagaries of the driving populace,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?