Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu EEI TECH Exam

Author Topic: EEI TECH Exam  (Read 17655 times)

siteuser

EEI TECH Exam
« on: May 18, 2008, 04:08 »
If anyone took the EEI Technical Occupations Selection System can you please let me know if you found any review material besides the sample questions offered by EEI? I'm taking the exam this Thursday and not sure that I am ready.

Doors

Re: EEI TECH Exam
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21 »
Siteuser,

I took the tech exam a couple months back and passed it.
The review exams are definitely helpful; make sure you time yourself when you do the exam and work as fast but as efficient as possible.  The tech exams are in the same format as the practice exam.

For example, measurements and graphs are the first part; second part is diagrams counting things using a legend; third part was mechanical pictures; fourth was rules of reasoning.

Also for the mechanical part of the exam I suggest getting a asvab book and study pulleys setups, circuits and anything else in the book.  You can find them at the library or book store.

I believe just knowing the format of the exam and pace of the exam is the key to doing well.
I kept doing the practice one over and over to get my pace down.

My first part of the exam was just simple addition and subractions using measurements provided of an object.
Then addition and subtraction of line graphs for the other part.

Rules of reasoning there was a circuit diagram but different from the practice one; also just a reading part with rules.

I start my new job tomorrow!!!! :)

Good Luck
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 05:31 by Doors »

Offline Exelon 01

• Lurker
« Reply #2 on: Apr 28, 2014, 08:28 »
Doors,

Do you know of any other practice tech tests simular to the EEI that would help me?  Thanks,

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 28, 2014, 08:57 »
Doors,

Do you know of any other practice tech tests simular to the EEI that would help me?  Thanks,

Doors last post was 2009, it is unlikely he will respond.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?