Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tammy McNair

Author Topic: Tammy McNair  (Read 3928 times)

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Tammy McNair
« on: May 20, 2008, 06:36 »
About a week ago i got a very sad call to let me know that Tammy McNair's home had been hit by a tornado in Arkansas.  She lost her husband and son as well as her home and ranch.

As a road tech i cannot even imagine what this kind of call from home was like..its just something you never want to hear.

My heart goes out to Tammy and her suviving children, as well as my prayers. I would like to send a donation but i have no idea if there is a fund set up for her. She currently works for Westinghouse, and was a Bartlett employee for a long time as well.

If anyone has any other news..please post..if anyone has a link to site for donations or even an address. I have her Arkansa home address, but as the home was demolished..i doubt there is postal delivery.

Tammy ...if you read this..many many of your friends are praying for you and your loved ones. Please let me know how i can help.

Kathy Harding

It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?