Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Benefits, good times and hidden gems in the NNPP honeypot

Author Topic: Benefits, good times and hidden gems in the NNPP  (Read 17671 times)

number41

Re: Benefits, good times and hidden gems in the NNPP
« Reply #25 on: Mar 20, 2010, 07:48 »
Most nukes I know go to work and bitch about home, then go home and bitch about work.  According to my first COB that just means we're happy.
I've heard both Navy/Civilian versions of this joke.  Navy part is in quotations, civlian precedes them, but here goes:

Three dogs are sitting outside a butcher shop staring-in at the T-bones in the window; a maintenance(MM) dog, an engineering (ET) dog, and an operations (EM) dog.  The Maintenance(MM) dog looks at the other two and says "We oughta' just run in there and steal us one of them steaks.  By the time the butcher realizes what's going on, we'll be in the alley eatin' one of them steaks."  The Engineering (ET) dog looks at him and says "You dumb-ass, just wait a minute and I'll design us a machine to go in there and get the steak without being detected by the butcher.  We can have the steak and not worry about maybe gettin' caught."  To which the Operations (EM) dog replies; "Both of you are NUBS.  Don't you know that if we sit out here and whine long enough, the damn butcher will just give us a steak!"

Just a small (but true) illustration of Operator/Navy Nuke mentality. ;D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?