Career Path > Nuclear Operator

GFES (NRC Generic Fundamentals Exam)

<< < (12/14) > >>

allenmurrow:
Two new updates:

I added some css styling (doesn't add any functionality but makes it aesthetically pleasing).

Per an email suggestion, I added a review page to the end of each quiz. This presents the users with their grade and allows them the opportunity to review missed questions. I am currently working on some code that will generate a custom quiz based on similar questions to ones that the user previously missed.

Also:
The PWR quiz is in progress.

I appreciate receiving your thanks and suggestions. Study hard and good luck.

mike78756:

--- Quote from: DiverTough2013 on Feb 01, 2012, 06:22 ---This is great.  I have bookmarked it now, and plan to add it to my daily web destinations.  Thanks.  Is there anything like this for the PWR bank?

--- End quote ---

We have something similar to this at Vogtle that uses Microsoft Access. I'm not sure if we can share it, unfortunately... This is a great tool and saves a lot of trees..  ;D

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: mike78756 on Mar 23, 2012, 09:29 ---We have something similar to this at Vogtle that uses Microsoft Access. I'm not sure if we can share it, unfortunately... This is a great tool and saves a lot of trees..  ;D

--- End quote ---

See if you can export it to a file.

allenmurrow:
The PWR GFE questions are now available on my website:

http://nuclear.allenmurrow.com/startpwrquiz.php

I will be adding the images for some of the questions over the next few days.

OldHP:
You never cease to amaze me with your 'spare time' work!  Thank you for your dedication.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version