Career Path > Nuclear Operator

GFES (NRC Generic Fundamentals Exam)

<< < (13/14) > >>

Rennhack:
Some one... should put together a list of links (like the one above) that helps operators study.  I know nothing about the subject.  Once some one makes it, I would be willing to add an operators page to our study section (study tab above), and host any files needed.

Higgs:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Mar 26, 2012, 02:16 ---Some one... should put together a list of links (like the one above) that helps operators study.  I know nothing about the subject.  Once some one makes it, I would be willing to add an operators page to our study section (study tab above), and hose any files needed.

--- End quote ---

I got it started. I put it in the operator section.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,34571.new.html#new

Deuce Grande:
Im currently in NLO training and am about to take the GFES final in 2 weeks.  My best advice to you is to practice off the nrc exam bank and learn how to decipher the way questions are asked (i sometimes think the exam writers were stoned when some of the questions were written).  Get into the practice of taking a highlighter and highlighting the pertinent parts of the question ie decrease/increase, this property assumed constant, plant conditions, and what units the answer is in.  Once you think you have the right answer, PROVE the other answers wrong.  Plus, double check your work, because if you added when you should have subtracted, you can bet there is an answer there waiting for you.  Hope this helps.  If you have anymore questions, feel free to pm me.

you:
May someone help with my CBT exam. I am wondering if there is any practice test for cbt such as electrical theory, process control, fluid ....       Thank you

Higgs:
Why did Allen leave the forum?

Justin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version