Reference, Questions and Help > Quiz Help

CHP exam

(1/4) > >>

ku4ns:
Where do I find someone who has taken the CHP exam? Is there a forum for it?
John

wlrun3@aol.com:

--- Quote from: ku4ns on Jun 05, 2008, 09:36 ---Where do I find someone who has taken the CHP exam? Is there a forum for it?
John

--- End quote ---

...if you are accepted and intend to take both parts on the same day you are an academic stud...

...you don't need anybody else...

ku4ns:
Only part I, just trying to see if the cd offered on the site is similar to the exam.
John

wlrun3@aol.com:

--- Quote from: ku4ns on Jun 05, 2008, 10:12 ---Only part I, just trying to see if the cd offered on the site is similar to the exam.
John

--- End quote ---

...some have previously objected to this but since you seem to be sincere, and having found part 1 intellectually extraordinarily stimulating ( i passed ), the best workout is datachem software...

...bevelacqua's book "basic health physics" is necessary, since he wrote the test...

...a five minute mile is not accomplished haphazardly or by meekly following those that have not been there...

grantime:

--- Quote from: wlrun3 on Jun 05, 2008, 09:55 ---   ...if you are accepted and intend to take both parts on the same day you are an academic stud...

...you don't need anybody else..
--- End quote ---

We'll see --I'm taking both parts in July.  I'm using Cember, Bevaelacqua,  and Rad-Ware test bank.  I also went to prep class at http://www.radiationsafetyacademy.com/chp.html . 

Good luck with your studies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version