Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob King

Author Topic: Bob King  (Read 24896 times)

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Bob King
« Reply #25 on: Oct 30, 2013, 12:53 »
What a loss to anyone who has had the pleasure to work with Bob.  Bob was always a great leader and full of wisdom.  I will always have a place in my heart for him.  My deepest condolence to Randy and Jackie.  RIP Bob King.

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #26 on: Dec 07, 2013, 01:30 »
Bob always greeted you with that wonderful smile. Tammie and I are saddened by his passing. Our prayers go out for Randy and Jackie. We all will truly miss Bob. He was one of the greats!
Dusty and Tammie

hptek1

« Reply #27 on: Feb 07, 2014, 10:00 »
My condolences to Jackie and Randy.  Bob was the best, you know that.
There are alot of great memories of Bob at work and in the campgrounds, him and his jack Russell driving by in the truck.
Randy, I remember your Dad telling me you were getting into the business and if I ran into you I should make sure I helped out if you needed it. That's a good father.
I mourn your loss,
Paul B.

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #28 on: Mar 08, 2014, 11:03 »
Even on the toughest of outages days, Bob was " Fine as frogs hair.  That's what I'm talkin bout.  Awight."   We will miss you.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

Offline RadRooster

• Very Lite User
« Reply #29 on: Mar 08, 2014, 08:00 »
I worked with Bob at D.C. Cook in the Spring of 2012, he was a great guy to work with and helped me out a bunch. He will be missed by all who ever met him. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and many friends of his.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?