Facility & Company Information > Plum Brook

Plum Brook Per diem scam

<< < (2/10) > >>

ISOCS:
WOW! Mr. Robert Kern is a real hotdog doing the IRS' job just to try and make a name for himself. Why can't he go after the real criminals?

retired nuke:

--- Quote from: ISOCS on Jul 02, 2008, 06:50 ---WOW! Mr. Robert Kern is a real hotdog doing the IRS' job just to try and make a name for himself. Why can't he go after the real criminals?

--- End quote ---

Fraud of over $300k is pretty criminal.....

illegalsmile:
This isn't just a question of not paying taxes. If as alleged, this money was a fraudulently claimed to MOTA, it was then passed on to NASA and paid for out of our taxes.
Consequently, if true, these people stole of a quarter of a million dollars in our tax money.
Again, these seem to be allegations and have not yet been proven.

Smart People:

--- Quote from: ISOCS on Jul 02, 2008, 06:50 ---WOW! Mr. Robert Kern is a real hotdog doing the IRS' job just to try and make a name for himself. Why can't he go after the real criminals?

--- End quote ---
I doubt Mr. Kern woke up one day and said "I think I'll look at Per Diem at Plumbrook.". Its probably safe to assume there was information given to begin the investigation

Dave Warren:

--- Quote from: Smart People on Jul 02, 2008, 07:55 ---I doubt Mr. Kern woke up one day and said "I think I'll look at Per Diem at Plumbrook.". Its probably safe to assume there was information given to begin the investigation

--- End quote ---

I am with you Smart People.
You have to wonder why 4 obscure people (no offense), in the middle of Northern Ohio, would be targeted for illegally obtaining per diem for 5 years.
I know Mr. Eckman and he is a pretty jovial fellow with most people.
This one kinda reeks of foul play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version