Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Intertek Inc.  

Author Topic: Intertek Inc.  (Read 6693 times)

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Intertek Inc.
« on: Jul 02, 2008, 07:53 »
Has anyone had dealings with this company?  They are headquartered in California and I was contacted from one of there representatives for a possible job opportunity, but I've never heard of them.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks so much!!
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2008, 07:56 by JrHPGal »

justatech

Re: Intertek Inc.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2008, 10:59 »
JrHPGal; 

this is from their web site http://www.intertekinc.com/aboutus/aboutus.htm

Sounds like an IT group that assists nukes among other businesses - based in CA.

InterTek, Inc. is a professional services and consulting company delivering information technology solutions and resources to major corporations in Southern California since 1998. InterTek offices are located in Santa Monica and Irvine, California

The company was founded by Niru Patel, President and CEO. Niru has over 20 years experience in the information technology industry and started the company with a vision to be a leading IT staffing and solutions provider in Southern California.
Initially, the company focused exclusively on providing information technology consulting and staffing services for local clients in all major industries. The company has steadily grown at an annual rate of 20% and has established itself as one of the leading providers of IT consulting and staffing services.

In 2001, the company introduced the Project Implementation Group. This group specializes in providing both onsite and offsite solutions that enable clients to maximize their return on investment.

Intertek, Inc. is a certified WMBE (Woman and Minority Owned Business Enterprise), and an equal opportunity employer. All federal and state anti-discrimination laws are enforced and followed at InterTek.

Intertek, Inc. is an active member of the National Association of Computer Consulting Businesses (NACCB) and Software Council of Southern California (SCSC). Such organizations monitor legislation that could potentially benefit or have an adverse impact on the industry and the clients. It also provides a forum to discuss issues of common interest and allow for communication of important industry trends and developments.
« Last Edit: Jul 04, 2008, 11:00 by justatech »

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: Intertek Inc.
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2008, 08:40 »
Thank you JustATech.

I had already found their website and read the description, but was wondering if anyone had any first-hand knowledge about them.  I had a very, very strange conversation with one of their representatives, as he asked me questions and requested things to be added to my resume that I feel was totally unprofessional.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?