Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu James W. Henson, Sr. honeypot

Author Topic: James W. Henson, Sr.  (Read 5598 times)

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
James W. Henson, Sr.
« on: Jul 16, 2008, 05:12 »
It is with deepest sympathy that I relay the following message on behalf of James Henson Jr. and his wife Lorrie Henson due to them not being able to get internet access. 

James W. Henson, Sr. passed away after a bout with colon cancer.  Many of you may know or remember Jim from the 80's and 90's when he worked as a contract SHP, mostly working outages at VC Summer.  Jim's memorial service will be held this Saturday, July 19, at 4pm at the South Carolina Cremation & Burial Society locted in Graniteville, SC.   Jim will be cremated and his ashes will be taken aboard the USS Enterprise, which was his wish.  In lieu of flowers, Jim's family would prefer donations to the American Cancer Society. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
God Bless.

Eric Bartlett
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

Offline HenryBlack

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: James W. Henson, Sr.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2008, 09:51 »
My thoughts and prayers go out to Jim's family. I remember working with Jim at V.C. Summer in the mid nineties. He was a good man that will be missed by all that knew him.  Henry Black

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2008, 09:56 »
Lorrie and Jim, I am so very sorry for your loss. I am glad the boys got to spend some time with their grandpa this spring. Please if you see this, email me so I can call or come by.
love, Camella

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2008, 05:24 »
Lorrie & Jim,
Y'all are in our prayers.  I'm so sorry to hear of Jim's passing.

Peace,
Tom
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

dymaris

« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2008, 10:37 »
Jim,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Dee and Harpo

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
« Reply #5 on: Jul 22, 2008, 08:38 »
Hello Everyone...

On behalf of my husband, Jim, and my mother-in-law, Sheila, I would like to thank you for your warm thoughts, prayers, and hugs.

I know there were a lot of people that worked with my father-in-law, Will, as well as with my husband and mother-in-law.... some all at the same time, at VC Summer.  I would like to thank those of you that came to his memorial service.

The memorial service was concluded with a 21 gun salute and the playing of Taps.  It was extremely moving.

If anyone would like to send cards to my mother-in-law, please contact me via message and I will give you the information.

Thank you all, once again.... May Dad rest in peace.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?