Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Global Safety Sources Inc
honeypot

Author Topic: Global Safety Sources Inc  (Read 9828 times)

shovelheadred

Global Safety Sources Inc
« on: Jul 25, 2008, 01:20 »
...This company has never been represented on this website. So, I thought it appropriate to start this post. Supporting mostly General Electric Turbine work, is their specialty.
The management from the top, to regional, to Human Resources it is the best I have worked for.
The key personnel are like family, the professionals that work with us are supportive in every phase of every job.
The company has a new safety product line, so if you are working in the safety field and need equipment from A-Z, contact them.
Most of you grey hairs already know most of the managers.
With safety becoming a larger part of our business, I can guarantee you will see GSSI hard hats on the turbine decks.

Red
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008, 11:37 by BeerCourt »

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Global Safety Sources Inc
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2008, 01:34 »
I'll verify that statement from Big Bad Bud.
The money got there on time and there was plenty of it.
Stayed in a Marriott while I was there near Trenton, New Jersey.
Livin large, my peeps. that's what that was.
If you can say Yes to them for a quick outage, you owe it to yourself.
If you are trained for safety, that is.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 26, 2008, 03:39 »
Hey, thanks for the good words.  The thing that Bud and Dave have experienced and expressed here is the best company I have ever worked for.   And I have worked for some of the best.  Bartlett, Numanco, Babcock Services, and a few others were pretty good to me as well.  But GSSI is definitely my new home.  I really appreciate the people.  We are a big family who happen to have a passion for our work.  It shows in the efforts that guys like Bud and Dave have put forth on the job, and I hope it shows in the way we treat them and all our employees.

I hope we can spread that love to a few more of you over the coming months.  We are poised to grow, but wisely.  It has been my privilege to work with these wonderful people for the past four years.

Thanks again to you two guys and anyone else here who has been part of our family.

Troy
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #3 on: Jul 27, 2008, 03:58 »
Nice Introduction!

What's the Secret?

Sounds like a company that actually considers their employee's as assets, instead of Liability issues and a Burdon to their Bottom Line!  What a Novel Concept and it appears to be working! 

Best of Luck, RG..... ;)
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2008, 11:38 by BeerCourt »

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27, 2008, 11:45 »
It's not a secret.  Valued employees add value to the company.  They give the extra effort to see that things are done right - as if they had their name on it.  That makes them more valuable to us, and we recognize that with compensation, personal recognition, and a family-first atmosphere where our people know how much they mean to our business.

They are human, and so am I.  Sometimes I get a little frustrated or annoyed by them, and I'm sure that they get bothered by me and my ways at times too.  But families are like that.  We adapt to each other, grow together, and strive for a common cause.

We sure have some fun.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #5 on: Jul 28, 2008, 04:12 »
It's not a secret.  Valued employees add value to the company.  They give the extra effort to see that things are done right - as if they had their name on it.  That makes them more valuable to us, and we recognize that with compensation, personal recognition, and a family-first atmosphere where our people know how much they mean to our business

I beg to differ, but in the majority of todays industry...YES IT IS!

Just an opinion...RG.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #6 on: Jul 28, 2008, 09:51 »
Well, let's not tell them, okay?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Jul 28, 2008, 12:26 »
Perhaps some day... Global Safety Sources Inc will post jobs on NukeWorker.  ;)

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #8 on: Jul 28, 2008, 12:39 »
It's tricky posting jobs.  We really don't like to do it because we hire only people whom we know.  But, I'm going to nag the boss about buying some advertising here.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Jul 28, 2008, 02:51 »
It's tricky posting jobs.  We really don't like to do it because we hire only people whom we know.  But, I'm going to nag the boss about buying some advertising here.

(joking) As long as we get our taste... ;)

If you don't want to post jobs, we do have really good banner advertising rates.  I could even throw in a welcome email like I did for IMPACT services.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?