Reference, Questions and Help > Forum Help

Forum Updates

(1/4) > >>

Camella Black:
Warning, I will be doing updates to several of the forums over the next couple of weeks. I will be merging topics, moving topics and updating lodging information. This may cause me to clutter the front page with posts and I want to apologize for this now before the complaints start  :)

This will improve the site some as the lodging post won't be cluttered with old questions and outdate prices and the entertainment section will now hold anything threads revolving around food and drink including best watering hole, BBQ, etc.

Thanks for your patience.

Lorrie Henson:
Camella, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in this area.   I could delete some of the old/outdated questions, but not any of the lodging information itself.

Just let me know how to help and I'll do my best.

Camella Black:

--- Quote from: Lorrie Henson on Aug 05, 2008, 09:50 ---Camella, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in this area.   I could delete some of the old/outdated questions, but not any of the lodging information itself.

Just let me know how to help and I'll do my best.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Lorrie. That would help out a lot. When do you want to start? LOL I'll im you.

Camella Black:
Just a reminder.  :)

Lorrie Henson:
HELP!!  I have no delete button!!  Where do I find it?? 

LOLOL   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version