Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Fitzpatrick Lodging

Author Topic: Fitzpatrick Lodging  (Read 27335 times)

trbyrne

Fitzpatrick Lodging
« on: Mar 07, 2002, 11:53 »
A word of caution about the EastPointe Apartments.  Recently, myself and others have had portions of our $400 deposits seized for no apparent reason after we vacated the apartments.    >:( They claimed that minor damage had occurred when there was none and charged an excessive cleaning charge when the apartment was left clean.  I was particularly surprised by this since I have stayed there before with no problems.  BEWARE!!!!
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2005, 06:39 by Duke Nuker »

Offline llamagramma

• FSS SR RP Tech/ Decomissioning
  • Light User
  • Have you kissed a Llama lately?
Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2005, 09:37 »
Since Nine Mile Plant is just next door, check out the lodging section there too. Wine Creek Apts is where The Llama & I stayed during our 2 times at 9-Mile. Several restaurants, laundrymats, a Walmart and other stores nearby. Less than 10 miles to the plants. Call and reserve a place very early and tell them you are with (company) and doing an outage at the plant.
« Last Edit: Mar 18, 2005, 06:43 by Duke Nuker »

Offline Duke Nuker

• Retired Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness
  • Moderate User
  • Currently Fly Fishing
Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2005, 06:42 »
Great lodging 20 minutes from plant in Pulaski NY. The 1880 House is a large victorian Inn "YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME." Large bedrooms, most with private bath, cable TV in all rooms, free use of laundry, use of kitchen, telephone. Check out our website at www.1880house.com, and take the photo tour.  The rates are $100 per person, per week, with weekely maid service, with a minimum of 2 people per room. Phone us at 315-298-6088 for reservations. Rooms are NOT available September, October and November.

I reposted this information as the original poster was a guest with no valid e-mail address.  (DN)

Is it time for coffee yet?

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #3 on: Dec 30, 2007, 05:09 »
Housepuke,

It depends on what you are looking for. If you want to be in town there are name brand motels on the main drag in Oswego.
If you want closer to the plant, then there are a few on Hwy 1 (I believe) heading towards Scriba, NY.

These are single store older motels that have been mostly renovated.
The Polynesian Motel = newer small hotel behind a country store
The Black Walnut Motel and trailer Park = all non-smoking rooms and also mobile homes for rent on a weekly basis. (I stayed here)
The Evergreen = closest to Scriba.

These motels/mobile homes are all $300/wk or less and @ 7 miles from the plant.

There is also a campground near the plant that has nice cabins for rent for @ $400/wk. I believe it is called the K & G campground. (It has a website) It is around 4 miles from the plant.

I believe all of the motels listed above can be found on Yahoo Yellow Pages. Didn't hear of anyone having any problems other than the internet being spotty at some of the older motels.

Hope this help you.

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #4 on: Dec 30, 2007, 08:23 »
My last couple of times I stayed at Stick's in New Haven.  It's a motel with a hole-in-the -wall bar that caters to fishermen and snowmibilers.  The rooms are clean, economical, comfortable enough, and came with (wired) high speed internet at no additional charge.  It is East of the plant, and a little far from civilization, but it isn't far from the job.
The only gripe I had was that the old TV's had rotary dials and couldn't pick up all the good cable channels.  My remedy was to hook up a cheap VCR with a remote control and used it as my tuner.  ESPN, and Discovery Channel Withdrawal was averted for about $35.
No fridge, but in January your windowsill is a fridge up here, and ice is always free (it comes in powdered form and lots of it).
315-963-3084
877-302-8537

Ask for Mike or Bobbie

The bar/restaurant has a decent Rueben sandwich and the usual wings and stuff.
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

LaFeet

Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 11:45 »
Any NEW information on Fitzy housing would be appreciated.  I believe I will be there this fall.

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 12:23 »
I stayed at the K&G Lodge when I came here in January.  Nice folks, decent place.  Check out their website at www.kglodge.com
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #7 on: Aug 05, 2008, 09:59 »
Updated Lodging Info 2008

Polynesian Motel
315-207-0010
www.mayspolynesianmotel.com
215.00 + tax

The Black Walnut Motel
315-342-9771
(will post later)

K&G Campground
315-343-2475
www.kglodge.com
2 bedroom cabins, lodge rooms, firepace suites
Bar and Restaraunt on site
Call for prices and availability.

Stick's in New Haven
315-963-3084
Ask for Mike or Bobbie
250.00 per week

dbudd37

Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #8 on: Oct 26, 2008, 08:23 »
Rooms for Rent, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Quiet farmhouse in Oswego Town
Approximately 11 miles from Nine Mile & Fitzpatrick
Full Kitchen, Living Room, Cable & Internet
$135.00 per week, Call 585-474-7181 dbudd37@yahoo.com

barringtonresidential

« Reply #9 on: Mar 16, 2009, 10:39 »
Oswego Housing Update

Barrington Residential offers short term leasing, furnished units, and flexible lease terms. ( extra charges apply for short term leases)
We do also include water, waste, trash, and snow removal.   Some units are all utilities incldued.
Assigned parking is available at Eastpointe and Centerpointe.  All complexes have off-street parking.
Cable is included at Centerpointe Apartments.

Barrington Residential has 3 complexes in the area
Eastpointe - Oswego
Centerpointe - Oswego
Riverscape - Fulton

Eastpointe Rates as of 2009: ( all rates published are 1yr rates)

Studio - $450
1BR -$425-$600
2BR -$625
3BR - $775

Centerpointe Rates as of 2009: ( all rates published are 1yr rates)
1BR - $500
2BR - $575-$600

Riverscape Rates as of 2009: ( all rates published are 1yr rates)
Studio- $425-$450
1BR - $500
2BR - $600
3BR - $675

Please feel free to contact us in regards to housing needed for outages.
Call 315-342-2922, or 315-598-5513 please ask for Tina or Sangeeta
 :)

sodus point lodge

« Reply #10 on: Sep 24, 2009, 10:15 »
CONTACT MARY EMERSON FORMALLY OF GINNA AT 315-573-5397 The Sodus Point Lodge in Down town Sodus Point NY surrounded by lake Ontario and Sodus bay.  Sodus Point Lodge is located 25 minutes from the parking lot of Ginna. All restaurants are walking distance from the lodge.

Amenities at The Sodus Point Lodge are as follows:
WE HAVE THE LODGE THAT SLEEPS 28, 3 COTTAGES THAT WILL SLEEP BETWEEN 8 TO 13 PER COTTAGE, AND 5 SODUS SHORES DELUXE ROOMS.  WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
BBQ Grills for all lodge members
On-site full Kitchen
FREE LAUNDRY SERVICE
On-site Convenience Store and Deli
On-site Internet Access: PC's located in Main Lodge for your personal use.
Pool Table and Arcade Games
Four Large Flat-Screen Plasma TV's (with cable and sports package)
Kayak, Canoe, and Bicycle Rentals
Picnic Tables
Continental Breakfast with All-you-can-drink coffee included with your stay
Fresh Linens and towels provided daily. OUR STAFF WILL ALSO WASH, DRY AND FOLD YOUR CLOTHS, DO ERRANDS IF NEEDED. YOU WORK 12 HRS A DAY, OUR STAFF WILL DO THE DAY-TO-DAY ITEMS THAT YOU NEED TO BE DONE.

Also available: Deluxe Nightly Rooms at Sodus Shores plus cottages   $28.50 Per night for a single person or 2 or more to a room is $23.00 Per night.  This includes continental breakfast and tax
Please visit our website at www.asoduspointlodge.com or Contact MANAGER MARY EMERSON FORMALLY OF GINNA AT 315 573 5397 OR THE LODGE at 315 553 2056. Please ask about our contractor's special rate packages
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2009, 02:52 by sodus point lodge »

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #11 on: Jul 07, 2010, 01:36 »
ANY INFO ON LODGING FOR FITZ APPRECIATED
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #12 on: Sep 07, 2010, 12:44 »
Scriba Town Inn on State Route 104. 328/ per week. Not bad, close to work and clean. Bar attached to Inn, Bikini night every Tuesday!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Kathy Marsh

« Reply #13 on: Jan 31, 2011, 04:35 »
Completely furnished apartments and cabins with full kitchen, cable TV, linens, hot showers, heat, char grills, picnic table, and camp fire pits.  Locatedon Route 3, Port Ontario, just outside of Pulaski.  About 15 miles from Fitzpatrick plant about a 15 to 20 minutes ride.  Sleeps four to six people in each unit.  Check out our website:  www.goldenfishcabins.homestea d.com   
For rates call:  315-963-7613 or cell:  315-345-0463

ricofern

Fitzpatrick Lodging
« Reply #14 on: Aug 17, 2011, 08:40 »
Rooms for Rent, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
Quiet farmhouse in Oswego Town
Approximately 11 miles from Nine Mile & Fitzpatrick
Full Kitchen, Living Room, Cable & Internet, Washer & Dryer Available, no maid service
$150.00 per week per person, Call 585-474-7181 dawnbudd@yahoo.com

Offline SumatraApartments

• Lurker
Sumatra Apartments
29 Birch Lane - Office 23D
Oswego, NY 13126
(315) 343-8921
sa@barringtonresidential.com
Visit our website at www.barringtonresidential.com

2 Bedroom apartments
$550 - $600 per month
Short term leasing available
990 Square Feet

•    Newly Upgraded Apartments
   •    Wall to wall carpeting
   •    Convenient parking
   •    Large bedrooms
   •    Oversized closet space
   •    Cable ready
   •    High Speed Internet accessible
   •    Balconies & Patios
   •    24 hour maintenance supervision
   •    Nice & open grounds - great for pets!
   •    Short term leases available
   •    Professional on-site management
   •    Pets accepted (weight limits applied)
   •    On-site laundry facilities available
   •    Ample parking
   •    Located 10 miles from Fulton and 20 miles from Syracuse

kristin

« Reply #16 on: Mar 06, 2012, 08:55 »
MAHONEY'S PRIVATE CABINS/CHALETS JUST OUTSIDE PULASKI, NY!

Efficiency style or One Bedroom Chalets!

Full Size Refrigerators/Cable TV/Private Bath!

Clean, Private and Comfortable!

Call SOON to reserve your dates!

315-298-5108
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2012, 08:57 by Mahoney's Salmon River Outdoors »

chs

« Reply #17 on: Apr 20, 2014, 02:59 »
New Inn & Bed & Breakfast in Village of Mexico
3291 Main Street & Corner of Washington. Short distance to work! Great Rates

Includes: All Linens & Towels, Start Up Paper Goods

B&B Optional Continental Breakfast

5 Rooms in House:
1. King Size Bed w/ Memory Foam Mattress, Large Closet, TV, Cable, Internet
2. Twin Beds, Large Closet, TV, Cable, Internet
3. Full Size Bed, Large Closet, TV, Cable, Internet
4. Queen Size Bed/Memory Foam Mattress,

Inn : Separate From B&B
       Private Apt. 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Small Living Rm & Private Street Entrance

(954) 547-1896 or (315) 963-2106
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2014, 09:38 by chs »

Offline jenl02

• Lurker
« Reply #18 on: Jul 01, 2014, 10:21 »
we have 2 camper sites available 2 miles from plant in scriba.  Sites include water, cable, wifi, etc....  $175 per week or $600 for the month.  If you have 2 people please add on $30 for the water.  Call 315-529-7761

Offline jacky

• Lurker
Rooms for rent $250.00 week
« Reply #19 on: Aug 28, 2014, 02:26 »
I have rooms for the for the outage(s) Oswego, NY 10 minutes from the plant. $250.00 per week, per room, per person. there is Wi-Fi, dish-network, shared bathroom, laundry & kitchen privileges also available bedding & towels, small fridge in each room. Rent is due upfront. this is a non smoking household but you may smoke on either porches. any question please call/text 315-529-5232

Offline rental unit

• Lurker

Home that includes an established rental apartment, that has a list of previous rental workers from
Bartlett, Day and Crane. House has 4 full bathrooms, 3 bedrooms main floor, full apartment
with washer/dryer with two bedrooms, 4 outside decks, 10 stall stable barn with garage, attached 2 car garage to house, Grind Stone Creek running through back of property with 17 acres, in ground pool, pool house, child's two story play house with slides and much more.

E-mail  salesran2@gmail.com

Offline rent4010

• Very Lite User
Fully furnished apartment with washer/dryer in unit available. internet, Dish TV, linens, water, electric-all utilities included.  Long Term or temp. Non-smoking and no pets allowed.

Call leave message on business line...315.298.2324 you have the correct phone number
if it states a business. E-mail  salesgrandma@gmail.com

Thank you
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2015, 01:24 by rent4010 »

Offline Sportsmans Den

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #22 on: Jan 08, 2018, 02:20 »

Sportsman's Den - Convenient and Comfortable lodging in Oswego, NY
Check us out here - http://www.vrbo.com/830007

Call for outage pricing.

Your own house, clean and comfortable, washer and dryer, flat screen, super fast internet, full kitchen, big driveway, carport, full bathroom, on State Route 104 Oswego.
Best for 3 or 4 people, 4 beds and a couch.
Call Gary for more info 570-299-1077
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2019, 10:48 by Sportsmans Den »

brennan62

Rooms in Oswego NY $275 a week
« Reply #23 on: Feb 10, 2018, 02:45 »
Nice house renting two rooms for $275 each  with off street parking washer and dryer wifi and cable . Fully furnished not far from the plants. Outside smokers welcome . I have also posted it on craigslist Syracuse  and this site I am having a problem uploading my pictures so if you want to see them https://syracuse.craigslist.org/sub/d/oswego-rooms-nuke-workers/6490691153.html

Offline Michellemannino

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Bedrooms for rent
« Reply #24 on: Feb 26, 2019, 03:09 »
I’m going to be renting 3 of my bedrooms out for the Oswego NY OUTAGE I’m 15 min from the plant. Comes with Wifi, use of washer and dryer (if your clothes are extremely dirty, then please use a laundromat, as this is my family’s personal appliances) , use of a fully stocked kitchen. Its a home away from home. IT IS NON SMOKING and smoking OUTSIDE only. No need to bring towels or sheets or pots and pans.  3152895458

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?