Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu North Anna - Lodging
honeypot

Author Topic: North Anna - Lodging  (Read 60912 times)

Daizzy24

North Anna - Lodging
« on: Jul 29, 2004, 04:55 »
Hi, I too was just wondering what good campgrounds there may be around there. When I stayed in PA. for Peach Bottom end of 2003, the campground I was at was nice but sooooo unlevel and made the  camper a problem to deal with while working and trying to get sleep at the same time !! Any info would be great . Thanks ,
 nicole

Offline radwitch

• Very Lite User
  • I'm not mean, you're just a sissy!
North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30, 2004, 01:57 »
Try Christopher Run Campground 540-894-4744.  It's located on route 522 about 6 miles outside of Mineral and about 20 mins. from the plant.

Bolton

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2005, 11:08 »
We have a lakefront house for rent at Lake Anna.  It is two levels with four bedroom (King, Queen, Full, Bunk w/full size futon) and 3 full baths.  Each of the two levels has a full sizel kitchens. Amenities include:  Satellite TV, propane grill, washer/dryer, and unlimited local calls.  The house is only 5 miles from the North Anna Power Station...much closer than Fredericksburg or Louisa.  There is an $85.00 one time cleaning fee.  Call 202-622-2074 or email h.bolton@cox.net to reserve for the fall or spring outage.   

TEAMSPADY

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 2005, 06:54 »
I rented a cabin at Christopher run campground for a couple of months during a previous outage.  They are small, have 2 beds and an air conditioner.  There is a shared bathroom faciltiy.  It is no hilton, but it is close to the plant .  I think it was around $900 a month.  If you like roughn' it, then it would be the place for you.

P.s. I thought it was kinda steep for what you got!

ageoldtech

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2005, 10:34 »
I always stayed at the Holiday Inn in Fredericksburg. Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, great restaurant and bar, and room service. That’s when I was single and spoiled.

FatMalky

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2006, 01:32 »
My first time there I stayed in the Ramada Inn.  The lobby was nice (pool, bar, etc.); the rooms were ok and the cost wasn't too bad (around $40/night) but the drive was a nightmare!!

40-45 mins through those narrow country roads every morning and night gets rather tedious after a couple of weeks - believe me!!

I enjoyed my time at North Anna though.

Bolton

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2007, 10:16 »
I have a waterfront house for outage rental

4 Bedrooms (king, queen, full, and bunk with full on bottom), 3 Bathrooms, 2 full kitchens, washer/dryer, satellite tv, free local phone calls, boat slip, 5 miles from North Anna plant.   $600 per week.  If interested, please send me an email at h.bolton@cox.net

FatMalky

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #7 on: Aug 10, 2007, 10:44 »
Contact these real estate companies:

Blount Realty  (800) 476-6629
Valere Realty  (540) 894-0445
Lake Anna Realty  (800) 830-2662
Dockside Realty  (800) 242-5253
Village Realty  (540) 895-9212
Shaffer's Cove Condos  (540) 895-5900

They all have houses/condos around the lake.  There are a couple of small motels too (Lake Anna Lodge, Rebel Motel Louisa) but they're probably booked up and I don't believe they're the greatest accomodation, although I've never stayed in any of them.

There's also a couple of campgrounds but I'm guessing they're not what you're looking for anyway.

Failing that, you can always negotiate with the guy in the Quality Inn in Thornburg.  It's not too bad but is around 30 mins from the plant.  No matter what price he tells you, let him know you can get it cheaper elsewhere.  Worked for me a couple of years back when I was paying more than other people in the same hotel but I dunno if it's still the same guy now.

If you want to stay further out, there is Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, Richmond... but these vary from 45 - 60 mins from the plant.  Only advantage being plenty of places to eat, shop and get drunk.

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2007, 02:04 »
we stayed in a 5 BR house on the lake 14 miles away for 1500$$ a month (not per person, TOTAL).  do the math and you can see the daily rate, not bad.  there are places much cheaper not on the lake, but you have to do the leg work!  fatmalky came to my parties and he knows about my deal there. do yourself a favor and try to rent a house.  even if you don't do roomates it will still be cheaper than a motel most likely, and probably closer and WAY NICER!

RealtorPaul

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #9 on: Sep 17, 2007, 04:36 »
I am a local Realtor in the Lake Anna area, and I have several rentals that I manage. They are all booked for this (fall '07) outage, but check with me for next fall. I also have available housing for anyone coming in for Unit 3. Call me at (540) 894-3029 or e-mail RESalesPaul@msn.com.

RealtorPaul

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #10 on: Nov 14, 2007, 02:30 »
I know the next scheduled outage at North Anna is not until fall '08 but I wanted to repost with all the necessary info. My name is Paul Spencer and I am a Realtor with ArcTek Realty LLC, 9942 Kentucky Springs Road, Mineral, VA 23117. Our phone number is 540-894-8304. I manage several rentals within seven miles of NAPS. Three of these are 3 BR waterfront townhouses, the other two are 4 BR detached waterfront homes. Our website is still under construction, but should be done by January. It is arctekonline.com. REASONABLE RATES -- SHORT DRIVE TO THE JOB.

lakeannarentals

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #11 on: Apr 29, 2008, 09:33 »
We have 6 homes available at lake anna for rent. All can sleep a minimum of 8ppl. Contact me if you need room and board. Lakeannarentals@gmail.com

Bolton

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #12 on: Aug 05, 2008, 12:28 »
I have a Lake Anna waterfront home for rent for the fall 2008 Outage. The home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 2 full kitchens.  Located 6 miles from the North Anna Plant.  $700/week.  Email me at h.bolton@cox.net if interested.

Lake Anna Condo

North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #13 on: Aug 05, 2008, 08:12 »
Shaffers Cove Condos are on the Anna Point Marina site at Route 208, right at the center of the lake.  There are 2 one-bedrooms and 8 two-bedroom units.  They have full kitchens, dedicated boatslips are totally renovated and very convenient to everything. 

Each unit is individually owned and managed.  You can see pictures  and get contact info at: www.shafferscove.com

We own the ground level one-bedroom.  We have special outage rates and also have our own website at www.lakeannacondo.com.

lakeanna

Re: North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #14 on: Aug 13, 2008, 10:50 »
Lake Anna lakefront house for outage rental

3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, full kitchen, washer/dryer, satellite TV, Internet service, free local phone calls, and only 10 minutes from North Anna plant.  $490 per week or 1,800 per month (3 people max). If interested, please email me at lakeannacottage@live.com

Jonathan

« Reply #15 on: Aug 14, 2008, 02:37 »
We have two fine rentals in the North Anna area for the 2008 outage.
HOUSE ONE  Lake Front 5 bedrooms 4 baths sleeps 5-7. Basketball court, hot tub,volleyball court
not that you'll have time to use them. Satellite TV, phone and DVD in all rooms. $250 per week per person.
HOUSE TWO  Water Access home on a quiet acre. 4 bedrooms 3 baths sleeps 4-5 $225 per week per person. Satellite TV. phone.

Call Beverly 540 894-8304
          cell  540 809-9555
         email beverly@wardcom.com

Offline Jim Padgett

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #16 on: Aug 24, 2008, 10:46 »
4 Bedroom furnished House on 3 acres 11.9 miles from North Anna. Prefer group rental. $750 per week.
Quiet and a short drive to the plant.
James Padgett
804-647-0624
Or email me at   sales@luv2rescue.com

Open for Spring 2010 outage.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2010, 09:55 by Jim Padgett »

Bolton

« Reply #17 on: Feb 02, 2009, 09:40 »
Our waterfront house is available for rent for the March 2009 Outage.  It is 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 full kitchens.  The house is located approximately 6 miles from the North Anna Plant.  The rent is $700 per week and there is an $80 one time cleaning fee .  If you are interested, please email me at h.bolton@cox.net    Thank you.

Offline myrigga

• Lurker
  • a 3' rope is not a tag line it is just a 3' rope!
« Reply #18 on: Mar 03, 2010, 11:31 »
Our waterfront house is available for rent for the March 2009 Outage.  It is 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 full kitchens.  The house is located approximately 6 miles from the North Anna Plant.  The rent is $700 per week and there is an $80 one time cleaning fee .  If you are interested, please email me at h.bolton@cox.net    Thank you.

Price goes up 100.00 a year, cleaning fee comes down 5.00 meanwhile wages come down and everyone's yelling recession, no wonder 10 percent of Americans would rather stay home and collect unemployment, its easier to save a dollar, and not get gouged by Americans who are getting theirs while the getting is good, and 5 years later can't understand... "where'd everybody go" 
get used to it, people will be people.
remember California Speedway? it used to be a Kaiser Steel Plant, then a work group from Hong Kong tore it down to recycle the steel in Hong Kong.
Quality Rigging only comes with SAFETY in mind!

Quality rooms should not cost a nuke worker twice as much as the local renter w/ 3 kids on welfare. Night shift workers on a shutdown use 1/3 utiliti

Offline retread

• Old, fat meter reader
  • Heavy User
  • Every day above ground is a good one
« Reply #19 on: Mar 14, 2010, 04:41 »
Well said myrigga!  I was a house mouse there in the early 80's. Anything close to the plant charges almost three times the normal rent during outages. Fredericksburg and Richmond aren't affected but then you have to drive over an hour to get to work! Yeah, I'm a old fart now.  It's amazing how people try to price gouge when they think they can.  I'm working at Hanford now.  Before Obamma's stimulus went into effect here, rents were around $350 a month 1 BR.  Now they are running around $700-$800 a month.  I guess that means the stimulus is working here.  The landlords have a lot more money to spend!!
In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dealing with others, be patient and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.

Offline myrigga

• Lurker
  • a 3' rope is not a tag line it is just a 3' rope!
« Reply #20 on: Mar 21, 2010, 03:20 »
Well said myrigga!  I was a house mouse there in the early 80's. Anything close to the plant charges almost three times the normal rent during outages. Fredericksburg and Richmond aren't affected but then you have to drive over an hour to get to work! Yeah, I'm a old fart now.  It's amazing how people try to price gouge when they think they can.  I'm working at Hanford now.  Before Obamma's stimulus went into effect here, rents were around $350 a month 1 BR.  Now they are running around $700-$800 a month.  I guess that means the stimulus is working here.  The landlords have a lot more money to spend!!
i found a nice house owned by Judy Marshall in Louisa
near everything and only 650.00 a month with ten acres of privileges
there five different ways to get to work from her house
i get great reception on my Verison Modem
and 3G on my iPhone which is why i can put this up now on break
she also owns the hair salon in louisa so benefits there too
she will show you around
get you in the Moose Lodge and she has a 3000 sq ft basement for renters
looks like a house outside and a mansion on the inside.
Hard to find landlords like her
Quality Rigging only comes with SAFETY in mind!

Quality rooms should not cost a nuke worker twice as much as the local renter w/ 3 kids on welfare. Night shift workers on a shutdown use 1/3 utiliti

judimarshall

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 02:41 »
i found a nice house owned by Judy Marshall in Louisa
near everything and only 650.00 a month with ten acres of privileges
there five different ways to get to work from her house
i get great reception on my Verison Modem
and 3G on my iPhone which is why i can put this up now on break
she also owns the hair salon in louisa so benefits there too
she will show you around
get you in the Moose Lodge and she has a 3000 sq ft basement for renters
looks like a house outside and a mansion on the inside.
Hard to find landlords like her

ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR RENT FOR THE FALL OUTAGE STARTING AT 100.00 PER WEEK AND LARGER ROOMS $200.00 PER WEEK. LAUNDRY SERVICE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST WITH ONE DAY TURN AROUND. PLEASE CALL JUDI FOR MORE INFORMATION I CAN BE REACHED AT
540-894-1311. :)

[/font][/size][/size]  quoteMuote [/color] author=myrigga link=topic=15141.msg120378#msg120378 date=1267677060]
[

:)
i
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 02:51 by judimarshall »

Offline kstoner

• Lurker
« Reply #22 on: Jul 20, 2010, 03:27 »
I have this beautiful waterfront private house which  is 10 minutes to the plant and available to rent the rooms for outage workers. Six bed rooms (1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, Set of bunk beds, 2 doubles, and another twin and four full baths on three floors will easily accommodate several workers with plenty of space. Hugh screened porch and extra large deck with gas grill. Fully equipped kitchen, Washer-Dryer, Dining table seats 12, next to den with Direct TV, VHF, DVD, and downstairs Pool Table/ Ping-Pong, TV, DVD and canoe and paddles outside by the water. Sorry no pets. No smoking permitted inside the house. Call owner Ken 804 402-8096. Bedrooms priced for outage workers by the week depending on which one you choose in the house from $250-300/ wk. visit THECOZYCOVE.com to see lots of pictures.

plum tree road at kentucky springs rd (google map) (yahoo map)

K2GS

« Reply #23 on: Feb 02, 2011, 06:39 »
2 miles from North Anna Power Station
Newly completed Walkout apartment, in a Lake community on rt. 652
Indoor amenities include:
•   2 bedrooms, 1 bath sleeps four.
•   Fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, blender and coffee maker
•   Central A/C & heat, ceiling fans
•    TV, DVD player. Direct TV 150 Channels
•   Books and Magazines to read Board games and playing cards
•   Play station 2 with games
•   Local MapTelephone Alarm clocks
•   Dining area (table seats 4) kitchen bar seats 3.
Outdoor amenities include:
•   Outdoor fire pit
•   Charcoal grill
•   Horse shoes
"Smoke free" & "no Pet's allowed.
Linens are provided
For Pictures and contract Call Ken @ 540-895-4783/ 775-313-3640

CISOUTHPOINT

ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR THE NORTH ANNA OUTAGE!!!!
« Reply #24 on: Aug 26, 2011, 11:11 »
HELLO ALL!!

COMFORT INN SOUTHPOINT HAS ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR THE UPCOMING OUTAGE. WE ARE AN ALL INTERIOR HOTEL WITH AN INDOOR SWIMMING POOL. OUR RATES ARE $43.00 A NIGHT FOR OUTAGE EMPLOYEES ONLY. THIS RATE INCLUDES ALL OF OUR AMMENITIES AND OUR HOT BREAKFAST. CONTACT US TODAY TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!!

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
« Reply #25 on: Sep 11, 2011, 06:17 »
I have a converted garage apartment available for rent. Very clean and comfortable. Direct TV. Lake front. one bath, A/C. The place is very nice. Good for 1 to 2 people. Call me for a full description. Very close to the power plant.

Jan Rosenberg   301-538-6345
jrosen8129@aol.com
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2011, 06:20 by Jan R »

beesandbeetles

Lodging Ad for North Anna
« Reply #26 on: Oct 29, 2011, 12:53 »
Private Home with 3 bedrooms for rent. Eight miles from North Anna plant. Friendly people, friendly dog. Bed and continental breakfast for $25 per person per night. Dinner available for additional $8.50. Kitchen privileges, laundry privileges, outdoor grill privileges. free parking, free wireless internet. Contact 540-872-5187 for more information or email www.mperley.1@juno.com

amanda87

Re: Lodging Ad for North Anna
« Reply #27 on: Nov 16, 2011, 03:25 »
Private Home with 3 bedrooms for rent. Eight miles from North Anna plant. Friendly people, friendly dog. Bed and continental breakfast for $25 per person per night. ms pacman Dinner available for additional $8.50. Kitchen privileges, laundry privileges, outdoor grill privileges. free parking, free wireless internet. Contact 540-872-5187 for more information or email www.mperley.1@juno.com
I can't reach you on that phone.
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2011, 04:07 by amanda87 »

LaFeet

« Reply #28 on: Nov 17, 2011, 04:45 »
We have 6 homes available at lake anna for rent. All can sleep a minimum of 8ppl. Contact me if you need room and board. Lakeannarentals@gmail.com

A MINIMUM ??  what is the maximum each house can sleep??   What if some one does not sleep??

Man, sometimes I am glad I am out of the outage routine..... but I do miss hanging out with my roomies....  dinner anyone?

Offline alexglad

• Lurker
« Reply #29 on: Sep 08, 2012, 11:32 »
We have beautifully handcrafted log home with modern comfort to rent during off-summer.
It is 11 miles from the plant.
Six bedrooms, five full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, huge deck with gas grill, outdoor swimming pool, infrared sauna, Direct TV, DVD, two pool tables, ping-pong, and much more. Detailed information can be found here: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p364768
Price can be negotiated per room. Please, call (703)869-7498
Alex.

Offline kstoner

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Jan 08, 2013, 11:51 »
I have a very nice new, clean, almost new, summer home that is 6 bed room 4 bath house on the water. It is 7 minutes from the Kentucky Springs Road Gate to North Anna plant. I will rent the whole house for $1200 a week or individual rooms for between $200 and $300 depending on the room, if I don't get a taker for the whole house. I have done it both ways. Mature acting workers only with no smoking and no pets. Our web site is TheCozyCove.com and NorthAnnaOutage.com. for pictures and more information. It has rented out every outage since I started this so hurry if you need lodging for the upcoming outage.
Dr. Ken Stoner 804 402-8096 or email me at Kstoner775@AOL.com

Offline hbolton

• Lurker
« Reply #31 on: Mar 12, 2013, 05:45 »
North Anna Power Plant
4 bedroom (King, Queen, Full, and bunk twin top/full bottom) 3 full bath home located 5 miles from plant.  Fully  furnished  2 levels with 2 full kitchens.  Lake front.  Food Lion, restaurants and stores are only 1 mile away.   $630 per week.  Contact  H. Bolton at 703-337-4240.   

Offline marthas997

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Mar 14, 2013, 07:39 »
Candlewood Suites is an "Award Winning-All Suite Hotel" offering studio suites with "All the Comforts of Home". This  bedroom studio suite has 1 queen size pillow top bed, a recliner chair, large desk, fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook with, free guest laundry facility, fitness center, business center and you are given PRIORITY CLUB REWARDS!!!! This suite will accommodate 1-2 people sharing the same bed.  ALL UTILITES (including FREE WIRELESS/WIRED HS Internet) are included! Plus we have FREE HBO and over 120 cable TV stations. We are only 25 minutes from North Anna Power Station and conveniently located off I-64, I-295 and West Broad Street in the Short Pump area, within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and attractions. The famous Short Pump Town Center Mall is only 4 blocks away. Wal-Mart and Target are 2 blocks away.
Only $1,323.00 per month. Call Martha at 804-364-2000 for more information or to reserve your studio suite.
Candlewood Suites Richmond West-Short Pump
4120 Brookriver Drive
Glen Allen, VA  23060
804-364-2000

Offline annamikala

• Lurker
Newbie, housing, help or advise?
« Reply #33 on: Aug 10, 2013, 12:01 »
Hi I'm from Michigan and I'm going on my first outage at North Anna.  My boyfriend and I are Junior valve Technicians, and we are looking for a place to stay that's affordable and close to the plant. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, this being a new job, new state, new everything.  Thank you and God Bless you all.

Offline myrag1

• Lurker
« Reply #34 on: Sep 06, 2013, 04:55 »
 3 Furnished rooms available in October 2013  All rooms have flat screen tv's. Utilities are included.  Wifi, comcast xfinity cable, washer and dryer, full kitchen with microwave. Located 30 minutes for the plant ( North Anna ) Very quiet surroundings and laundry service is available.  Contact Myra @ 571-242-4207 to reserve your stay or email me @ myrag1@comcast.net.  $200.00 a week for a room and $225.00 a week for a Master bedroom with your own walk-in tiled shower.

Offline ldkargel

• Lurker
« Reply #35 on: Mar 01, 2014, 09:06 »
Room with private bathroom  for rent on 5 acres with 1200 acres of trails behind ... 5 minutes to Lake Anna State Park entrance and horse trails, boat Access and beach.   $675. per month includes utilities. You can see pictures if you  Log onto www.virginiaequestrian.com and look under for rent. Titled under house share near Lake Anna riding trails.  Available June 15,2015 email at ldkargel@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:48 by ldkargel »

Offline ASHBROOK

• Lurker
« Reply #36 on: Dec 30, 2015, 05:26 »
5 MINUTES FROM NORTH ANNA...2 Bedrooms 1 and 1/2 baths, fully furnished kitchen, wifi, and laundry service available.   Located on Lake Anna with boat dock and ramp onsite.  Lower level of our family lake house with private entrance. completely separate from main house.  $200 a week per room, or rent the entire apartment for $350 per week.  Contact owner 540-872-4607 or 804-937-6407. email to pbrookslka@gmail.com

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
« Reply #37 on: Jan 23, 2016, 01:13 »
Converted garage apartment for rent. Waterfront on the warm side with a dock. Approximately two miles from the plant. Clean, comfortable and private. Cable and internet. Comfortable for two people. We have been renting for outages for several years, and have met a lot of nice people. Please give us a call.
Jan  301-538-6345    jrosen8129@aol.com

Offline mperley

• Lurker
North Anna Lodging Available
« Reply #38 on: Feb 08, 2016, 04:51 »
Lodging available in private home 10 miles from North Anna Nuclear facility. Large rooms, shared bath with other workers, continental breakfast included, kitchen and laundry privileges at no extra cost. $30 per person per day.  Evening meal available for extra $9.00. Call 540-872-5187 for more information.

Offline EileenStaron

• Lurker
« Reply #39 on: Mar 09, 2016, 11:44 »
Beautiful spacious home on the PUBLIC side of Lake Anna is less than 5 miles from the power plant and an 8 MINUTE DRIVE!  DISCOUNT GIVEN TO OUTAGE WORKERS!  This three level WATER FRONT home has over 4900 sq feet of living area with VIEWS OF THE LAKE FROM ALMOST EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE! 4 spacious bedrooms that can sleep a total of 12 guests (3 Queens, 2 bunk beds and 1 pyramid bunk with a double bed) or more if you include the trundle (pops up to a king size) and pullout sofa. Two bluestone fireplaces, Pool/Ping Pong Table, 3 Flat Screen TVs, BluRay DVD Player, X-Box 360, Dish TV, and wireless internet provided. Full size washer and dryer. Also on the property there is a stone fire pit, kayak, canoe, paddleboat, and gas grill.  The gated community offers free amenities which include 2 boat launches, tennis courts, beach, pavilion, and outdoor grills. Grocery, shopping, and restaurants are within 2 miles.  Check out the pictures at VRBO property is 734743.  IGNORE PRICE, DISCOUNT GIVEN FOR OUTAGE WORKERS!

Offline judimarshallcroson

• Lurker
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #40 on: Jul 10, 2016, 05:26 »
Lodging,  Rooms and Camper Spots Available
540 894-1311

Offline judimarshallcroson

• Lurker
Re: Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #41 on: Jul 10, 2016, 05:32 »
Bedroomso with shared Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, and Laundry Room, For Rent
North Anna Outages. 15mins from the plant close to Louisa and Mineral, VA

Campers Spots Available  30 and 50 AMP
North Anna Outages,
15 Mins From Plant.

Call 540 894-1311 For More Information

Offline mperley

• Lurker
Lodging near North Anna
« Reply #42 on: Aug 18, 2016, 04:48 »
mailto:mperley.1@juno.com
Available: 2 large bedrooms, queen beds, in historic home 9 miles from North Anna facility. Two shared baths, private kitchen and outside grill, TV room, shared laundry facility, continental breakfasts, two friendly dogs.  $30 per night, paid weekly in advance. Call Margaret at 540-872-5187 or email.

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
« Reply #43 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:03 »
I have a six bedroom house available. Close to the plant. About 600 ft. of Waterfront. Very private and secluded. We have a converted garage apartment, listed in another post, we have been renting only for North Anna outages. The house is just next door to us. We are within sight of the plant. About a mile as the crow flies. Available for a larger group of people. Direct TV, wireless internet.
If interested, call me @ 301-538-6345   Availability base on the time of year, and any prior reservations. The property can be viewed on homeaway.com   Go to Lake Anna, Virginia USA look for Cougar Point

Thanks,   Jan
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2016, 09:07 by Jan R »

Offline SeclusionShoresLKA

• Lurker
« Reply #44 on: Jun 01, 2017, 08:40 »
Outage Rental: House with Beautiful Lake View on Lake Anna - 5 miles from North Anna.  Well furnished 2 BR, 2 Bath with all amenities.  Quiet and well maintained.  We have rented out to outage contractors previously and have been very pleased with tenants.  $1,200 per month for 1 person.  $1,800 per month for 2 persons. Sits on 1.5 acres with private rear yard whch backs up to woods; front and back deck with grille, deck tables/chairs.  DirecTV and utilities included.  E-mail: bobnorbck@aol.com with questions and contact info. 

Offline Valere Real Estate

• Lurker
Lodging
« Reply #45 on: Aug 08, 2017, 02:02 »
Valere Real Estate Inc. has rental homes available for upcoming fall outage at North Anna Power Station.  Contact Agent Faith Strong at 540 894-3283 or email:  faithcstrong@aol.com.  Equal Housing Opportunity.   We are located at 9942 Kentucky Springs Rd Mineral, VA 23117 just 3 miles north of the plant. 
« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2017, 02:09 by Valere Real Estate »

Offline Cindy Cummings

• Lurker
big house near North Anna - 5 BR 3 BA
« Reply #46 on: Aug 22, 2017, 08:02 »
This is the place!

5 bedrooms (each with a locking door) and 3 full baths in a quiet residential neighborhood.  Sleeps up to 8 people. 
11 miles from the plant, so your drive is only 14 minutes.

Free high-speed Internet,  Fully equipped kitchen.  Living Room with DirecTV & HBO.  Propane grill. 
Huge front porch with awesome views of Lake Anna.  Private parking for up to 8 cars.
If you have a boat, bring it!  We have a covered slip with a power lift for you to use. 

This is a private home managed by Owner - we keep prices low because there are no rental agents involved.

Call Cindy Cummings.  Mobile: 703-675-5344$5200 per month or $1500 per week, includes trash pickup and cleaning
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 12:29 by Marlin »

Offline Grant Ostvig

• Lurker
« Reply #47 on: Aug 26, 2017, 12:15 »
Rent a new home fully furnished 1.5 miles from the Lake Anna Nuclear Plant. The home has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. (King Bed, King Bed, Twin Bunks, Twin Bunks). House has Satellite TV, and Laundry facilities. The neighborhood has Swimming Pool. House Sleeps up to 8.

No Smoking in the house, however there is a large covered front porch with 6 rocking chairs and covered back porch with BBQ Grill.

Rent the entire house for $1500 a week.

This is a private home so I can keep prices fair by avoiding all the agent fees.

Grant Ostvig
540-877-0430 (Mobile)
gostvig@yahoo.com

Offline cherilangford

• Lurker
North Anna - Lodging March '18 Shutdown
« Reply #48 on: Jan 22, 2018, 04:07 »
Available for March 2018 Shutdown!! Feb 1st - April 15th

Fully furnished 3 Bedroom 2 full bath house located in Mineral, VA just 10 miles from the North Anna Power Plant. 
Cottage offers 1200+ sq feet of living space with an outdoor patio for relaxing by the fire or enjoying the sunshine after a long day at work.  Property also provides walk down access to a private boat slip.  Private owner.  $700 weekly.

1st Bedroom - Queen bed with full Master Bath
2nd Bedroom - Twin over Queen Bunk
3rd Bedroom - Queen bed
Full Hallway Bathroom

Includes: fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, gas grill, linens & towels, toiletries, DirecTV

Cheri Langford
703-283-0255
cherilangford@verizon.net
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2018, 04:15 by cherilangford »

Offline cherilangford

• Lurker
North Anna - Lodging March '18 Shutdowm
« Reply #49 on: Jan 23, 2018, 10:28 »
Available for March 2018 Shutdown!!  Feb 1st - April 15th

Fully furnished 4 Bedroom 3 full bath house located in Mineral, VA just 10 miles from the North Anna Power Plant. 
House offers 2000+ sq feet of living space with an outdoor porch, fire pit and lakeside dock for relaxing after a long day at work.  Private owner.  $1100 weekly.

2nd Level
1st Bedroom - Queen bed with full Master Bath
2nd Bedroom - Double Bed
3rd Bedroom - Queen bed, and Double bed over twin bunk
Full Hallway Bathroom
1st Level
4th Bedroom - Double Bed
Full Hallway Bathroom

Includes: fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, gas grill, linens & towels, toiletries, DirecTV

Cheri Langford
703-283-0255
cherilangford@verizon.net

Offline hbryan

• Lurker
« Reply #50 on: Feb 23, 2018, 02:05 »

ROOMS!!!! 
I have 2 rooms for rent in my house close to North Anna Power Plant. (15 min. drive). One has a queen bed for $40 a night. The  other is a single for $30 a night. Discount for weekly stays. Full use of house. All kitchen appliances and washer and dryer available. WIFI available. In the forest and very quiet. Call or text Heidi
775-815-2048 or view us on AirBNB.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23448935?s=51

Offline Mrs Js Place

• Lurker
« Reply #51 on: Feb 28, 2018, 08:40 »

Newly available March 7, 2018
4 Bedroom 3 full bath house located a few short miles from the North Anna Power Plant and shopping. (1 bedroom and 1 bath with full basement wont be available till May). Fully equipped kitchen, linens & towels, with Cable and Internet.
$1000 week for full house, or rented by the room, priced below.
1. Queen bed with full Master Bath $500/wk
2.Twin with shared bath 200/wk
3.Queen bed with shared bath 300/wk
Call Mrs. J or email for pictures and details.
540-748-7076
mrsjsplace23@gmail.com

« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2018, 08:45 by Mrs Js Place »

Offline LARental

• Lurker
« Reply #52 on: Aug 25, 2018, 05:32 »
Lake Anna — Room for rent in lake front home located just a few miles from the North Anna Power Plant and shopping. Shared full bathroom access, fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels with High Speed Internet Access. Access to private boat ramp and two docks located on the property. Rooms available weekly or monthly, starting at $375 per week. Owner is licensed agent. Please contact Chad by phone or text at 571-261-4073, or by email at LARental@MindApplied.com.
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2018, 05:32 by LARental »

Offline Valere Real Estate

• Lurker
Lodging for Spring Outage 2019 North Anna
« Reply #53 on: Jan 22, 2019, 01:35 »
Valere Real Estate Inc. has several large 5+ Bedroom homes available for rent within 5 minute drive to North Anna Power Station.  Satellite, Internet and Utilities included.  Movie Theatre, Washer/Dryer, Each Bedroom Has Its Own Bath, 2 Kitchens, Grill, Many Rooms have their own TV's, 3 Levels.  Also, we have 2 (1) bedroom apartments for rent.  Call Faith at 540 894-3283 EHO

Offline tomdoss

• Lurker
« Reply #54 on: Jan 31, 2019, 02:32 »
I have a 2 br, 1 bath apartment with private entrance, full kitchen, sitting area with surround sound tv...WIFI
No smoking... Outdoor grill...
Call Tom: 240-604-3900 for pics and more info.
We're on the cold side....15-20 mins from plant. Very private and quiet.

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
20% Off at Red Roof Hotels and HomeTowne Studios
« Reply #55 on: Mar 07, 2019, 11:18 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2019, 12:28 by Marlin »

Offline mdylewski@redroof.com

• Light User
20% Off at Red Roof Hotels and HomeTowne Studios
« Reply #56 on: Jul 10, 2019, 01:27 »
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energyClick the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2019, 02:18 by Marlin »

Offline judicroson

• Lodging
  • Lurker
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #57 on: Jan 21, 2020, 09:34 »
Camper Spots & Rooms For Rent
540-894-1311
Camper Spots and Rooms Available  for Rent
540-894-1311 For Pictures, Availability and Pricing
Judi Marshall-Croson
1747 Mt Airy Rd,
Louisa VA
15mins from Plant

Offline Manninglake

• Lurker
« Reply #58 on: Aug 17, 2020, 07:00 »
We have a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath rental home that is located on the water on the public side of Lake Anna that we're interested in renting between November 2020 through April 2021.  The house details and pictures can be found on Facebook or AirBnB noted as "Lake Anna Retreat".  Please contact me via email at deborahmanning04@comcast.net for more details and pricing

Offline dpeyton68

• Lurker
« Reply #59 on: Jan 30, 2021, 07:26 »
4 Bedroom furnished apartment over garage.Full kitchen, 1 bath and 1/2, and approximately 20 minutes from North Anna. Bedrooms priced for outage workers by the week $175 wk.
Quiet and a short drive to the plant.
Debbie Beckley
804-647-8631
Or email me at dpeyton68@gmail.com

Offline Sandy and Tom Brockel

• Lurker
North Anna outage rental available
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2022, 11:50 »
We have the lower level of our home on Lake Anna available for rent. Queen bed and private bath, family room and snack bar, water front, boat slip, if a couple is interested and have a small
Child, we can provide a packnplay or toddler bed in an adjoining room, separate entrance, wifi and TV.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 07:43 by Sandy and Tom Brockel »

Offline jjwolos

• Lurker
« Reply #61 on: Aug 08, 2023, 03:01 »
We have a 3 bedroom 3 bath that is available for the plant maintenance near the lake Anna power plant.  Please send email to jjwolos@yahoo.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?