Facility & Company Information > North Anna

North Anna - Lodging

(1/13) > >>

Daizzy24:
Hi, I too was just wondering what good campgrounds there may be around there. When I stayed in PA. for Peach Bottom end of 2003, the campground I was at was nice but sooooo unlevel and made the  camper a problem to deal with while working and trying to get sleep at the same time !! Any info would be great . Thanks ,
 nicole

radwitch:
Try Christopher Run Campground 540-894-4744.  It's located on route 522 about 6 miles outside of Mineral and about 20 mins. from the plant.

Bolton:
We have a lakefront house for rent at Lake Anna.  It is two levels with four bedroom (King, Queen, Full, Bunk w/full size futon) and 3 full baths.  Each of the two levels has a full sizel kitchens. Amenities include:  Satellite TV, propane grill, washer/dryer, and unlimited local calls.  The house is only 5 miles from the North Anna Power Station...much closer than Fredericksburg or Louisa.  There is an $85.00 one time cleaning fee.  Call 202-622-2074 or email h.bolton@cox.net to reserve for the fall or spring outage.   

TEAMSPADY:
I rented a cabin at Christopher run campground for a couple of months during a previous outage.  They are small, have 2 beds and an air conditioner.  There is a shared bathroom faciltiy.  It is no hilton, but it is close to the plant .  I think it was around $900 a month.  If you like roughn' it, then it would be the place for you.

P.s. I thought it was kinda steep for what you got!

ageoldtech:
I always stayed at the Holiday Inn in Fredericksburg. Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, great restaurant and bar, and room service. That’s when I was single and spoiled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version