Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu North Anna - Lodging  

Author Topic: North Anna - Lodging  (Read 60923 times)

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
Re: North Anna - Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Sep 11, 2011, 06:17 »
I have a converted garage apartment available for rent. Very clean and comfortable. Direct TV. Lake front. one bath, A/C. The place is very nice. Good for 1 to 2 people. Call me for a full description. Very close to the power plant.

Jan Rosenberg   301-538-6345
jrosen8129@aol.com
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2011, 06:20 by Jan R »

beesandbeetles

Lodging Ad for North Anna
« Reply #26 on: Oct 29, 2011, 12:53 »
Private Home with 3 bedrooms for rent. Eight miles from North Anna plant. Friendly people, friendly dog. Bed and continental breakfast for $25 per person per night. Dinner available for additional $8.50. Kitchen privileges, laundry privileges, outdoor grill privileges. free parking, free wireless internet. Contact 540-872-5187 for more information or email www.mperley.1@juno.com

amanda87

Re: Lodging Ad for North Anna
« Reply #27 on: Nov 16, 2011, 03:25 »
Private Home with 3 bedrooms for rent. Eight miles from North Anna plant. Friendly people, friendly dog. Bed and continental breakfast for $25 per person per night. ms pacman Dinner available for additional $8.50. Kitchen privileges, laundry privileges, outdoor grill privileges. free parking, free wireless internet. Contact 540-872-5187 for more information or email www.mperley.1@juno.com
I can't reach you on that phone.
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2011, 04:07 by amanda87 »

LaFeet

« Reply #28 on: Nov 17, 2011, 04:45 »
We have 6 homes available at lake anna for rent. All can sleep a minimum of 8ppl. Contact me if you need room and board. Lakeannarentals@gmail.com

A MINIMUM ??  what is the maximum each house can sleep??   What if some one does not sleep??

Man, sometimes I am glad I am out of the outage routine..... but I do miss hanging out with my roomies....  dinner anyone?

Offline alexglad

• Lurker
« Reply #29 on: Sep 08, 2012, 11:32 »
We have beautifully handcrafted log home with modern comfort to rent during off-summer.
It is 11 miles from the plant.
Six bedrooms, five full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, huge deck with gas grill, outdoor swimming pool, infrared sauna, Direct TV, DVD, two pool tables, ping-pong, and much more. Detailed information can be found here: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p364768
Price can be negotiated per room. Please, call (703)869-7498
Alex.

Offline kstoner

• Lurker
« Reply #30 on: Jan 08, 2013, 11:51 »
I have a very nice new, clean, almost new, summer home that is 6 bed room 4 bath house on the water. It is 7 minutes from the Kentucky Springs Road Gate to North Anna plant. I will rent the whole house for $1200 a week or individual rooms for between $200 and $300 depending on the room, if I don't get a taker for the whole house. I have done it both ways. Mature acting workers only with no smoking and no pets. Our web site is TheCozyCove.com and NorthAnnaOutage.com. for pictures and more information. It has rented out every outage since I started this so hurry if you need lodging for the upcoming outage.
Dr. Ken Stoner 804 402-8096 or email me at Kstoner775@AOL.com

Offline hbolton

• Lurker
« Reply #31 on: Mar 12, 2013, 05:45 »
North Anna Power Plant
4 bedroom (King, Queen, Full, and bunk twin top/full bottom) 3 full bath home located 5 miles from plant.  Fully  furnished  2 levels with 2 full kitchens.  Lake front.  Food Lion, restaurants and stores are only 1 mile away.   $630 per week.  Contact  H. Bolton at 703-337-4240.   

Offline marthas997

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Mar 14, 2013, 07:39 »
Candlewood Suites is an "Award Winning-All Suite Hotel" offering studio suites with "All the Comforts of Home". This  bedroom studio suite has 1 queen size pillow top bed, a recliner chair, large desk, fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook with, free guest laundry facility, fitness center, business center and you are given PRIORITY CLUB REWARDS!!!! This suite will accommodate 1-2 people sharing the same bed.  ALL UTILITES (including FREE WIRELESS/WIRED HS Internet) are included! Plus we have FREE HBO and over 120 cable TV stations. We are only 25 minutes from North Anna Power Station and conveniently located off I-64, I-295 and West Broad Street in the Short Pump area, within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and attractions. The famous Short Pump Town Center Mall is only 4 blocks away. Wal-Mart and Target are 2 blocks away.
Only $1,323.00 per month. Call Martha at 804-364-2000 for more information or to reserve your studio suite.
Candlewood Suites Richmond West-Short Pump
4120 Brookriver Drive
Glen Allen, VA  23060
804-364-2000

Offline annamikala

• Lurker
Newbie, housing, help or advise?
« Reply #33 on: Aug 10, 2013, 12:01 »
Hi I'm from Michigan and I'm going on my first outage at North Anna.  My boyfriend and I are Junior valve Technicians, and we are looking for a place to stay that's affordable and close to the plant. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, this being a new job, new state, new everything.  Thank you and God Bless you all.

Offline myrag1

• Lurker
« Reply #34 on: Sep 06, 2013, 04:55 »
 3 Furnished rooms available in October 2013  All rooms have flat screen tv's. Utilities are included.  Wifi, comcast xfinity cable, washer and dryer, full kitchen with microwave. Located 30 minutes for the plant ( North Anna ) Very quiet surroundings and laundry service is available.  Contact Myra @ 571-242-4207 to reserve your stay or email me @ myrag1@comcast.net.  $200.00 a week for a room and $225.00 a week for a Master bedroom with your own walk-in tiled shower.

Offline ldkargel

• Lurker
« Reply #35 on: Mar 01, 2014, 09:06 »
Room with private bathroom  for rent on 5 acres with 1200 acres of trails behind ... 5 minutes to Lake Anna State Park entrance and horse trails, boat Access and beach.   $675. per month includes utilities. You can see pictures if you  Log onto www.virginiaequestrian.com and look under for rent. Titled under house share near Lake Anna riding trails.  Available June 15,2015 email at ldkargel@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 11:48 by ldkargel »

Offline ASHBROOK

• Lurker
« Reply #36 on: Dec 30, 2015, 05:26 »
5 MINUTES FROM NORTH ANNA...2 Bedrooms 1 and 1/2 baths, fully furnished kitchen, wifi, and laundry service available.   Located on Lake Anna with boat dock and ramp onsite.  Lower level of our family lake house with private entrance. completely separate from main house.  $200 a week per room, or rent the entire apartment for $350 per week.  Contact owner 540-872-4607 or 804-937-6407. email to pbrookslka@gmail.com

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
« Reply #37 on: Jan 23, 2016, 01:13 »
Converted garage apartment for rent. Waterfront on the warm side with a dock. Approximately two miles from the plant. Clean, comfortable and private. Cable and internet. Comfortable for two people. We have been renting for outages for several years, and have met a lot of nice people. Please give us a call.
Jan  301-538-6345    jrosen8129@aol.com

Offline mperley

• Lurker
North Anna Lodging Available
« Reply #38 on: Feb 08, 2016, 04:51 »
Lodging available in private home 10 miles from North Anna Nuclear facility. Large rooms, shared bath with other workers, continental breakfast included, kitchen and laundry privileges at no extra cost. $30 per person per day.  Evening meal available for extra $9.00. Call 540-872-5187 for more information.

Offline EileenStaron

• Lurker
« Reply #39 on: Mar 09, 2016, 11:44 »
Beautiful spacious home on the PUBLIC side of Lake Anna is less than 5 miles from the power plant and an 8 MINUTE DRIVE!  DISCOUNT GIVEN TO OUTAGE WORKERS!  This three level WATER FRONT home has over 4900 sq feet of living area with VIEWS OF THE LAKE FROM ALMOST EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE! 4 spacious bedrooms that can sleep a total of 12 guests (3 Queens, 2 bunk beds and 1 pyramid bunk with a double bed) or more if you include the trundle (pops up to a king size) and pullout sofa. Two bluestone fireplaces, Pool/Ping Pong Table, 3 Flat Screen TVs, BluRay DVD Player, X-Box 360, Dish TV, and wireless internet provided. Full size washer and dryer. Also on the property there is a stone fire pit, kayak, canoe, paddleboat, and gas grill.  The gated community offers free amenities which include 2 boat launches, tennis courts, beach, pavilion, and outdoor grills. Grocery, shopping, and restaurants are within 2 miles.  Check out the pictures at VRBO property is 734743.  IGNORE PRICE, DISCOUNT GIVEN FOR OUTAGE WORKERS!

Offline judimarshallcroson

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #40 on: Jul 10, 2016, 05:26 »
Lodging,  Rooms and Camper Spots Available
540 894-1311

Offline judimarshallcroson

• Lurker
Re: Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #41 on: Jul 10, 2016, 05:32 »
Bedroomso with shared Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, and Laundry Room, For Rent
North Anna Outages. 15mins from the plant close to Louisa and Mineral, VA

Campers Spots Available  30 and 50 AMP
North Anna Outages,
15 Mins From Plant.

Call 540 894-1311 For More Information

Offline mperley

• Lurker
Lodging near North Anna
« Reply #42 on: Aug 18, 2016, 04:48 »
mailto:mperley.1@juno.com
Available: 2 large bedrooms, queen beds, in historic home 9 miles from North Anna facility. Two shared baths, private kitchen and outside grill, TV room, shared laundry facility, continental breakfasts, two friendly dogs.  $30 per night, paid weekly in advance. Call Margaret at 540-872-5187 or email.

Offline Jan R

• Very Lite User
« Reply #43 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:03 »
I have a six bedroom house available. Close to the plant. About 600 ft. of Waterfront. Very private and secluded. We have a converted garage apartment, listed in another post, we have been renting only for North Anna outages. The house is just next door to us. We are within sight of the plant. About a mile as the crow flies. Available for a larger group of people. Direct TV, wireless internet.
If interested, call me @ 301-538-6345   Availability base on the time of year, and any prior reservations. The property can be viewed on homeaway.com   Go to Lake Anna, Virginia USA look for Cougar Point

Thanks,   Jan
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2016, 09:07 by Jan R »

Offline SeclusionShoresLKA

• Lurker
« Reply #44 on: Jun 01, 2017, 08:40 »
Outage Rental: House with Beautiful Lake View on Lake Anna - 5 miles from North Anna.  Well furnished 2 BR, 2 Bath with all amenities.  Quiet and well maintained.  We have rented out to outage contractors previously and have been very pleased with tenants.  $1,200 per month for 1 person.  $1,800 per month for 2 persons. Sits on 1.5 acres with private rear yard whch backs up to woods; front and back deck with grille, deck tables/chairs.  DirecTV and utilities included.  E-mail: bobnorbck@aol.com with questions and contact info. 

Offline Valere Real Estate

• Lurker
Lodging
« Reply #45 on: Aug 08, 2017, 02:02 »
Valere Real Estate Inc. has rental homes available for upcoming fall outage at North Anna Power Station.  Contact Agent Faith Strong at 540 894-3283 or email:  faithcstrong@aol.com.  Equal Housing Opportunity.   We are located at 9942 Kentucky Springs Rd Mineral, VA 23117 just 3 miles north of the plant. 
« Last Edit: Aug 08, 2017, 02:09 by Valere Real Estate »

Offline Cindy Cummings

• Lurker
big house near North Anna - 5 BR 3 BA
« Reply #46 on: Aug 22, 2017, 08:02 »
This is the place!

5 bedrooms (each with a locking door) and 3 full baths in a quiet residential neighborhood.  Sleeps up to 8 people. 
11 miles from the plant, so your drive is only 14 minutes.

Free high-speed Internet,  Fully equipped kitchen.  Living Room with DirecTV & HBO.  Propane grill. 
Huge front porch with awesome views of Lake Anna.  Private parking for up to 8 cars.
If you have a boat, bring it!  We have a covered slip with a power lift for you to use. 

This is a private home managed by Owner - we keep prices low because there are no rental agents involved.

Call Cindy Cummings.  Mobile: 703-675-5344$5200 per month or $1500 per week, includes trash pickup and cleaning
« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2017, 12:29 by Marlin »

Offline Grant Ostvig

• Lurker
« Reply #47 on: Aug 26, 2017, 12:15 »
Rent a new home fully furnished 1.5 miles from the Lake Anna Nuclear Plant. The home has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. (King Bed, King Bed, Twin Bunks, Twin Bunks). House has Satellite TV, and Laundry facilities. The neighborhood has Swimming Pool. House Sleeps up to 8.

No Smoking in the house, however there is a large covered front porch with 6 rocking chairs and covered back porch with BBQ Grill.

Rent the entire house for $1500 a week.

This is a private home so I can keep prices fair by avoiding all the agent fees.

Grant Ostvig
540-877-0430 (Mobile)
gostvig@yahoo.com

Offline cherilangford

• Lurker
North Anna - Lodging March '18 Shutdown
« Reply #48 on: Jan 22, 2018, 04:07 »
Available for March 2018 Shutdown!! Feb 1st - April 15th

Fully furnished 3 Bedroom 2 full bath house located in Mineral, VA just 10 miles from the North Anna Power Plant. 
Cottage offers 1200+ sq feet of living space with an outdoor patio for relaxing by the fire or enjoying the sunshine after a long day at work.  Property also provides walk down access to a private boat slip.  Private owner.  $700 weekly.

1st Bedroom - Queen bed with full Master Bath
2nd Bedroom - Twin over Queen Bunk
3rd Bedroom - Queen bed
Full Hallway Bathroom

Includes: fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, gas grill, linens & towels, toiletries, DirecTV

Cheri Langford
703-283-0255
cherilangford@verizon.net
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2018, 04:15 by cherilangford »

Offline cherilangford

• Lurker
North Anna - Lodging March '18 Shutdowm
« Reply #49 on: Jan 23, 2018, 10:28 »
Available for March 2018 Shutdown!!  Feb 1st - April 15th

Fully furnished 4 Bedroom 3 full bath house located in Mineral, VA just 10 miles from the North Anna Power Plant. 
House offers 2000+ sq feet of living space with an outdoor porch, fire pit and lakeside dock for relaxing after a long day at work.  Private owner.  $1100 weekly.

2nd Level
1st Bedroom - Queen bed with full Master Bath
2nd Bedroom - Double Bed
3rd Bedroom - Queen bed, and Double bed over twin bunk
Full Hallway Bathroom
1st Level
4th Bedroom - Double Bed
Full Hallway Bathroom

Includes: fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, gas grill, linens & towels, toiletries, DirecTV

Cheri Langford
703-283-0255
cherilangford@verizon.net

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?