Facility & Company Information > Point Beach

Point Beach Lodging

<< < (2/10) > >>

Camella Black:
Here are 3 sites that I found, can not vouch for them, but the Village Inn does have a web site and they allow pets.

Village Inn & Suites (and R.V. Sites)
Two Rivers, WI
1-800-551-4795
www.villageinnwi.com

Seagull Mariana
Two Rivers
920-794-7533

Point Beach State Forest
Two River, WI
920-794-7533

evil-leprachaun:
Good burgers at the roundup

nugent_oh:

--- Quote from: Paladin on Mar 19, 2007, 10:20 ---Anyone staying in Kewaunee for the spring '07 outage? It seems to be a nice place to stay, but local accomodations look scant. Manitowoc seems better in that regard.

--- End quote ---

Harrison Harbor House is great! 85 a week. wood stove, right on the harbor. Ron and Barb are great too!

iroyster:
Really need some input on lodging in two rivers for point beach heading that way Monday 3/17/08.

HELP!

Just received this info for those that might be looking.  Don't know anything about any of them except Village Inn rate is $294 + tx a week.
Ira

Lighthouse Inn on Lake Michigan   rate $51.95 per night tax incld.

1515 Memorial Dr.

Two Rivers

1-800-228-6416

Village Inn on The Lake

3310 Memorial Dr.

Two Rivers

1-800-551-4795

Cool City Motel   (another employee said they have reasonable rates)

3009 Lincoln Ave

Two Rivers

920-793-2244

Fox Hills Resort

300 W Church St

Mishicot

920-755-2365

Drywell Rat:
During the 2 months I was at PB for the last outage(4-5-08), I stayed at the Heritage Inn in downtown Manitowoc. Standard no frills hotel room with small fridge, microwave, and TV. No internet that I was aware of but didn't miss it. The Indian family that manages it was friendly and eager to please and kept the place reasonably clean. There is a Chinese restaurant in the same building and several other bars and restaurants within walking distance, even a strip club if that's your thing.
Being downtown, I wasn't sure what kind of an area it was before I arrived, but the streets are deserted at 2am on a Saturday and the hotel is right across the street from the police station. There are local shops in the downtown area or you can go back towards the freeway where there is a Target opening, a Shopco, Applebee's, and a Starbucks (tell the girls their regular from Detroit says "Hi"!). There is a laundrymat nearby but I would suggest the one on the north end of town. The drive to the plant is nice along the shore and takes about 20-25 min.
While staying at the Heritage, I was paying $198 (with taxes) per week. After 1 month, the taxes were refunded and I paid $175 therafter. Be warned though, they are changing over to be an Econolodge and are starting renovations (the new beds are great!!) so the price may go up. However, a number of guys staying there said that they would go back as well, including a few that have stayed in Two Rivers hotels before.
Feel free to post any questions!

Heritage Inn & Suites
908 Washington Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
(920) 682-8271

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version