Facility & Company Information > Columbia (WNP2)

Re: Columbia (WNP2) Lodging

<< < (2/2)

rvvillageresort:
When coming to the Richland area for work, please consider RV Village Resort. We offer a quiet peaceful place to stay with your RV. We have 50,30,20 amp service. We have on site very clean laundry room, fitness center, a rec. room, an indoor heated pool(open year round),a hot tub and a small store. We also have a play ground for the kids and a dog run to let your dog do their thing. We have free cable and internet. We have a friendly staff willing to help with all your needs. If you have any questions, Please... give us a call 509-967-9900. We are located in West Richland. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Be safe out there!

btkeele:
Just a quick note on housing at Columbia this spring.... Rv parking is at a premium... I have spoken to some of the parks and they say to keep in touch with them as they are getting cancellations and have a reservation list... I posted some of the RV park info on our blog (at the end of it)...
other housing is getting tight, the M hotel in Richland is advertising some weekly/monthly rates and has just been refurbished.. craigslist for the tri-cities (WA) has some short term listings as well.  Also in Apt section there are some contact numbers.  I am also keeping an ear out for people renting rooms.
Good luck and travel safely, Barry

rjjohnson83404:
And make sure you patronize Tommy's Taphouse on Lee Blvd.

mdylewski@redroof.com:
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.

karl144:
Days Inn has good rooms - get upstairs on south side to minimize noise. Nothing fancy but plenty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version