Facility & Company Information > Diablo Canyon

Diablo Canyon Lodging

(1/9) > >>

Camella Black:
Please post any lodging information here.

Previous posts by members:

Do a search on the net for vacation rentals in California mid-coast cities, Pismo, Los Osos, Morro Bay, Grover Beech, Avila Beech etc. You can find furnished rentals on the water starting around $1500/month in the off season. There are plenty of them due to the time of year this outage will be taking place but I would get on it now due to the volume of people they are planning to bring in for the SGR. Good luck.

Blue Seal Inn in Pismo Beach   

Give Avila Hot Springs Campground a miss...they can't seem to keep their sewer from backing up when it rains...   

Camella Black:
I use www.reserveamerica.com for almost all my camping needs. I have never gotten a bad spot with them. You may also try www.gorving.com

lbattles:
 :) Furnished 1 bdrm apartment available in Oceano; two twins (can trundle one under other for more space) and queen sleeper couch just 2 miles from the pickup site in Arroyo Grande.  All comforts available, private, quiet, fenced and landscaped yard, pet friendly.  Utilities paid.  In a small triplex.  $1350/month or by the week.
Available 12/12.  email at llbattles@gmail.com. 

SandsSuites:
The Sands Hotel And Suites are offering a $49.00 rate to all outage workers, we are located next to Cal Poly at the North end of San Luis Obispo and are able to work around any schedules and or needs the workers might have. If you are looking for a hotel please give us a try.

Contact at 805-544-0500

or

cholden@hotelpros.biz

Thank you

hacienda:

THE HACIENDA:

VERY SECLUDED & SPACIOUS 5,000 SQ. FT. HOME
CLOSE TO DIABLO & IDEAL FOR DIABLO WORKERS – MINUTES FROM 101 FWY ON/OFF RAMPS
LOCATED ON AN OCEAN BLUFF
SPECTCULAR OCEAN & SUNSET VIEWS

4 BDM, 5 ½ BATH & DEN WITH QUEEN-SIZE SOFA SLEEPER:

MASTER SUITE IS VERY LARGE WITH:
KING BED
FIREPLACE
ONE FULL & ONE ¾ BATHS
WORKOUT AREA WITH SOME EQUIP.
BEDROOM # 2: QUEEN BED WITH ITS OWN FULL BATH
BEDROOM # 3: 2 TWIN BEDS WITH ITS OWN BATH
BEDROOM # 4: DOUBLE-SIZE BED WITH ITS OWN BATH (NORTH WING LOCATION)
DEN: QUEEN-SIZE SOFA SLEEPER WITH ADJACENT HALF BATH

VERY LARGE: LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM (SEATS 12) & KITCHEN WITH TWO STOVES
SWIMMING POOL
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
BARBEQUE
GAME ROOM
LAUNDRY ROOM

PRICE DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF GUESTS & BEDROOMS

PLEASE CALL: (805) 440-2380

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page