Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Diablo Canyon Lodging

Author Topic: Diablo Canyon Lodging  (Read 52087 times)

Offline justme

• Moderate User
Re: Diablo Canyon Lodging
« Reply #25 on: Dec 10, 2012, 11:44 »
Am revising my earlier post.

Am now looking for a roommate for the outage.  I have a 2 bedroom condo in Pismo Beach.  I will be working in RP on nightshift.
Am open to a couple or a single female who are quiet, nonsmokers.  Would consider male roommate if I know you (ie work in RP or decon).  Send message if interested.

TY
It is what it is!

Offline kbeauchamp

• Lurker
« Reply #26 on: Dec 10, 2012, 11:35 »
I have a room avaiable in an upscale community in Nipomo with a private bathroom (shared shower). Monthly rent is $550, includes all utilities.

One person only, needs to be clean and quiet, no drugs.

http://slo.craigslist.org/roo/3448238924.html

805-343-9345

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #27 on: Dec 16, 2012, 07:05 »
what is unemployment runnining in CA these days??
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #28 on: Dec 16, 2012, 09:03 »
what is unemployment runnining in CA these days??

http://www.edd.ca.gov/pdf_pub_ctr/de1101bt5.pdf

Looks like you max out at $450/week...
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline justme

• Moderate User
« Reply #29 on: Jan 05, 2013, 08:55 »
Have a fully furnished 2 bedroom condo in Pismo and have a room available for outage.  Would have own bath and washer/dryer in condo. Send me a message if interested.
1000/ month plus cleaning/deposit fees.

It is what it is!

laynie

« Reply #30 on: Jan 06, 2013, 05:16 »
I have a place available. $950/mo or $250/wk - 1bedroom, living room, kitchenette in gated private golf course community in Arroyo Grande not far from PGE pick up.  445sqft

Details on Craigs List at this link http://slo.craigslist.org/sub/3527011533.html

805-720-4841

Offline Cycle girl

• Lurker
« Reply #31 on: Jan 13, 2013, 07:53 »
Hi,

I have a furnished, bedroom, shared bath for a female outage worker. Full use of home, walk to the village of Arroyo Grande, quiet street, one can easily sleep day or night.

No smoking, drugs, partying,  just a relaxed atmosphere ....

$600.00 a month includes all utilities, plus a security deposit.

Send me a message if interested.

Offline sanluisvrbo

• Lurker
« Reply #32 on: Mar 25, 2013, 11:05 »
We have winter rates for our vacation rental 4 blocks from downtown SLO, so nice walkability during your off-hours (if you actually have any of those). The 1-bedroom unit has a queen bed in the bedroom and a pull-out couch in the living room. Winter rates of $1850 monthly: http://www.vrbo.com/439886

Lindsay74

« Reply #33 on: Jan 02, 2014, 04:09 »
UPDATED PHONE NUMBER AND AVAILABLITY DATE: 805-904-3640, available January 16, 2014

Lindsay74

« Reply #34 on: Jan 02, 2014, 04:18 »
Furnished Master Room/Bath For Rent (Grover Beach) Available currently on January 16, 2014, but opens up periodically as we rent month to month.

4th Street, Grover Beach, approx. 5 miles from Avila Beach.
Master bedroom fully furnished with bed, dressers, TV, WIFI, etc. with full private bathroom inside master bedroom available for one person only with full time employment needing to rent a room that is not quit as costly as a motel room while they are working at Diablo Canyon. This room is ideal for one employee who has been transferred here temporarily for work in San Luis Obispo County. The rent is set at an inexpensive rate according to these rental parameters at $450/month, or $250/week, includes utilities and kitchen privileges with WIFI.
Please call Lindsay 805-904-3640

Offline nukesec

• Lurker
Looking for Lodging near DCPP
« Reply #35 on: Jul 16, 2015, 11:31 »
Hi all,

Ive recently been hired at DCPP and wanted to know if they were any cheap places to rent that is close to the plant? Im looking around $850/mo. Im not very familiar with the areas surrounding DCPP. I don't really need anything big, something like a studio would suffice, or maybe even a room for rent. Move in time would be around August 4.

Any information would be appreciated!

Offline bernbird

• Lurker
« Reply #36 on: Oct 26, 2015, 01:46 »
Classic San Luis Obispo Spanish Mission style furnished home centrally located in the Anholm neighborhood in lovely San Luis Obispo, CA; ten minute walk to downtown shops and restaurants; 11 miles from Diablo Canyon Power plant (approx. 15 min. drive); one mile from Cal Poly and one block from Cerro San Luis Mountain hiking trails. The master bedroom is spacious and airy with lots of windows. Second bedroom has twin bunkbeds and plenty of storage space. Newly remodeled spa bathrooms with custom architectural features; master bath includes free standing soaking tub, 2 walk-in showers with rain shower heads and custom waterfall sinks; second bathroom has freestanding soaking tub, rain shower head and lots of storage. Gourmet kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, including dual ovens. Backyard has panoramic views of Cerro San Luis and Bishops Peak with unique brick features throughout. Available January 1 - June 30, 2016. Use this link to take a full tour of this gorgeous home:

Offline rc3577@prodigy.net

• Lurker
« Reply #37 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:06 »
 8) Adorable Pismo Beach, CA - SHELL BEACH DOWNTOWN vintage apartment for rent.  Fully furnished, all utilities paid, 1 block walk to the most sought after beach on the Central Coast.  Location, location, location. 10 minutes from Diablo Canyon, this apartment is month-to-month available mid-May. Complete efficiency kitchen.  We include internet service with a 32" monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse to hook up your laptop.  Live the dream on Shell Beach, super friendly old beach town.  Walk to spa, kayak rentals, art galleries, haircut, coffee, Brew House, Mei's Chinese Food, Deli, Mexican food, and Spyglass is less than a mile away.  $1800 per month.  Call for details.  (510) 333-5025   
« Last Edit: Jun 25, 2017, 04:31 by rc3577@prodigy.net »

Offline laurafinz

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #38 on: Dec 04, 2016, 08:13 »
Two bedroom, one and a half bath condo for rent in San Luis Obispo.  This charming rental is fully furnished and has all the conveniences of home, centrally located to shopping and downtown and just a 15 minute drive to Diablo. Cozy up on the couch in front of the fire or take a great hike on the open mountain at the end of the block.  Washer and dryer are included and all utilities are included if not in excess of $120.  This is a month to month lease for $2800/month. Available to rent January 1, 2017.  Please call Laura at (805)748-1132 if you would like to see it or have any questions.

Offline ssilbers

• Lurker
Housing Available for Diablo Canyon Outage
« Reply #39 on: Feb 21, 2017, 12:05 »
Peaceful, private, country apt. located in the heart of Edna Valley Wine country. Full kitchen, close to beaches. Queen bed. Internet. HBO and Netflix.
$1500 month, includes all utilities.

Contact: SSilbers@gmail.com for pictures and further information.

Offline Beachtanman

• Lurker
« Reply #40 on: Oct 20, 2017, 01:32 »
Fully furnished 1000 ft flat recently remodled 3000 a month all utilities are included  pets ok totally private and completely new call today for booking and pictures 805 602 7163 david
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2017, 01:35 by Beachtanman »

Offline Lml716

• Lurker
« Reply #41 on: Dec 04, 2018, 07:45 »
NUCLEAR OUTAGE WORKERS ONLY NO OTHER REPLIES ACCEPTED!!! AVAILABLE 01/23/19. I AM A TRAVELING NUCLEAR OUTAGE WORKER and  have a rental to share for the upcoming 2019 spring Diablo outage. I have stayed here in the past and it is in Oceano beach. Two bedroom, 1 bath, cable , WI-FI, fully furnished, BBQ grill, hot tub, on property parking and only one block from the beach. Close proximity to restaurants and shopping. It is approximately 25-30 minutes from the plant. Cost is $1400.00 each-per thirty days ($46.67 per night). I prefer to have a roommate that cleans up after themselves and together appreciates each others privacy. (NO SMOKING IN STRUCTURE PER RENTER'S AGREEMENT). I will accept texts, voice mails and or emails. I will return your call. I can provide further details if interested. HAVE A SAFE OUTAGE SEASON.
Lance M. Lee (803) 5130423.
LML7162@GMAIL.COM
« Last Edit: Dec 11, 2018, 07:51 by Lml716 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?