Facility & Company Information > Diablo Canyon

Diablo Canyon Lodging

<< < (9/9)

Beachtanman:
Fully furnished 1000 ft flat recently remodled 3000 a month all utilities are included  pets ok totally private and completely new call today for booking and pictures 805 602 7163 david

Lml716:
NUCLEAR OUTAGE WORKERS ONLY NO OTHER REPLIES ACCEPTED!!! AVAILABLE 01/23/19. I AM A TRAVELING NUCLEAR OUTAGE WORKER and  have a rental to share for the upcoming 2019 spring Diablo outage. I have stayed here in the past and it is in Oceano beach. Two bedroom, 1 bath, cable , WI-FI, fully furnished, BBQ grill, hot tub, on property parking and only one block from the beach. Close proximity to restaurants and shopping. It is approximately 25-30 minutes from the plant. Cost is $1400.00 each-per thirty days ($46.67 per night). I prefer to have a roommate that cleans up after themselves and together appreciates each others privacy. (NO SMOKING IN STRUCTURE PER RENTER'S AGREEMENT). I will accept texts, voice mails and or emails. I will return your call. I can provide further details if interested. HAVE A SAFE OUTAGE SEASON.
Lance M. Lee (803) 5130423.
LML7162@GMAIL.COM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version