Facility & Company Information > Diablo Canyon

Diablo Canyon Lodging

<< < (2/9) > >>

carimon:
Shell Beach Village home half a block from the beach has a small clean 1 bedroom (double bed) available the end of January for a clean, quiet individual. Full house use plus weekly cleaning and laundry included. Wireless and DISH TV in the house. Must be nonsmoking and OK with a small friendly dog in the house. Bring your bike or just walk to the corner for amazing Central Coast sunrises and sunsets.

$850 per month.

Email Carrie at carimon@aol.com or call 805-709-8262.

theyoshman:
I'm looking for lodging at Diablo. Somewhere close to an pge parking lot pick up, or in the Avila Beach area or Pismo beach area. Got called in at the last min. Can anybody help, please?

thanks

Tym A.:
BRAND NEW Pismo/Shell Beach one bedroom luxury condo offered as a rental. OCEAN VIEWS from every room, top of the line appliances, granite counters, designer carpet, gourmet kitchen, garage, LESS THAN A BLOCK FROM THE BEACH!

Long / Short Term Tenancy options.

Turn-key, FULLY FURNISHED!

ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!(except phone)

Amenities include:
WiFi
HDTV
Cable
DVD
iPod Docking Station
Washer/Dryer
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Garage
Private Patio

Call Tym at 805-748-6966

neutrino:
1/1/2010

I'm offering shared accommodations in a two story 2/1.5 townhouse in Downtown SLO.  It's fully furnished, dining table/chairs, leather couch/chair, barstools, widescreen, internet, dishwasher etc. The bedroom has a queen size bed/linens, lamps, end tables armior a closet and storage cabinet.  There's a small but nice back patio for chillin or grillin.

You'd share it with one house tech (me) and it's about 15 minutes to the Avila gate (maybe longer if there's outage traffic).

It's a great location, especially if you'd like to enjoy a bit of Downtown SLO in the precious time you have before/after work. Spikes, Chipino's, Mothers, Novo, McClintocks, Mama's Meatballs, Frog-n-Peach, McCarthys, West End Coffee, and the Mission are all a 5-7 minute walk away. 

It's clean, quiet, nightshift friendly, relatively modern with off street parking and shared Garage space if you need it. 

Looking for a single or possibly a couple.

PM me and I can send you some pictures and talk about availability and $$

Mike McFarlin:
Motel 6 at San Luis Obispo and at Pismo Beach always has rooms for about 40 a night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version