Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu General Question about credit for past work experience

Author Topic: General Question about credit for past work experience  (Read 6323 times)

dcpisano

I have worked in radiation therapy for 26 years and just recently started as an RP. Someone mentioned i might be able to get credit for my years in radiation. How and where can I find that information. I already checked out the site for requirements. Is there a real person I can talk to?

B.PRESGROVE

Re: General Question about credit for past work experience
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2008, 05:31 »
When you say rad therapy do you mean actually giving the doses and doing the scans or what?  How long have you been an RP or in the nuke world thats HP.  I was an HP for several years and now work for a nuke pharmacutical company as an HP / technician now.  I to am trying my best to get into an ops job at a power plant.  I guess the next question to be asked then is are you wanting to go into the DOE world or commercial nuke?

ramdog_1

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2008, 07:30 »
Call bartlett and ask for a someone in staffing and send them your resume. you fit in just fine. I would bet you could be a lead tech in no time, good luck

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2008, 10:12 »
http://www.nukeworker.com/other/articles/have_enough_time.shtml
Call bartlett and ask for a someone in staffing and send them your resume.
Both are good answers.  Bartlett's number is 800-225-0385.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?