News and Discussions > Nuke Community

New Here

(1/4) > >>

wombat:
Greeting  ALL

My  name  is Michael, I'm an RCT (20 years)  at a  Naval shipyard, just  joined Nukeworker, and  wanted  to  say  hello,  (and  maybe  get  that  "Lurker Label" off  my name.

Best  wishes,

Wombat

Cathy:
Hello back, my name is Cathy, bet that was hard to guess! I have been an annoying contractor for about 12 years or so in nuke plants. ;D Jump right into the conversations! You wouldn't happen to be a liberal would you?? We need a few more in the Goldmember's forums. Makes for a much more interesting coversation!
Welcome!

Old HP:
Cathy,

It is good to hear you admit your "only "fault so openly.

Smart People:
Hello Wombat, welcome to the nukeworker community. don't let Cathy lure you in with that liberal thing. She loves liberals, they're crunchy and taste like chicken.

Dave Warren:

--- Quote from: wombat on Aug 13, 2008, 11:15 ---Greeting  ALL

My  name  is Michael, I'm an RCT (20 years)  at a  Naval shipyard, just  joined Nukeworker, and  wanted  to  say  hello,  (and  maybe  get  that  "Lurker Label" off  my name.

Best  wishes, Wombat

--- End quote ---

As long as you don't have the label "conservative", you are welcome here.
Welcome to the show. You are gonna love it when you go "Gold" and participate in all the Cathy-bashing, oops I mean the interesting banter in the Gold Members Only section. Sign up today and Rennhack will send you a gift; your own personal message from the Webmaster!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version