Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Another ex-navy nuke trying to get back in! honeypot

Author Topic: Another ex-navy nuke trying to get back in!  (Read 3321 times)

Offline vokeysand

• Light User
Another ex-navy nuke trying to get back in!
« on: Aug 18, 2008, 10:02 »
I just wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this site. This board is truly a weatlh of information. I have been out since 95 and currently in the golf industry. I have always kicked around the idea of getting back in the nuclear field and I think the time may be now. Through this site I have found and applied for 2 positions at Indian Point 3, Maintenance Coordinator and Plant Operator.

My background is MM1/SS, 6+ years in, spu at S3G, decommisioning crew, then to MARF. QA at S3G and on the boat, ERS highest quals I made on boat. Heavy mechanical background.

My question is, have I been out too long? I feel I have a lot to offer but just need to get back in and prove myself. Do these positions I applied for make sense? Thanks to all on the boards.

S3GLMS

Re: Another ex-navy nuke trying to get back in!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2008, 10:37 »
I was with you at S3G at the decomm and at MARF.  I worked in maintenance as a Nuclear Maintenance Salary Supervisor for TVA and I can give you the real information on how the job is done.  Send a personal message to me on this website and I will let you know all of the details.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?