Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu John Daniel (JD) honeypot

Author Topic: John Daniel (JD)  (Read 21949 times)

Offline oaitw

• Very Lite User
Re: John Daniel (JD)
« Reply #25 on: Sep 24, 2008, 04:04 »
wow, when slimey called me and told me that jd is dead, i was like wow, jd, dude, you like so many of us still in this bizness are a unique individual,  we had some kool talks 'bout lotsathangs,  so long ole friend, and save a spot in HEAVEN for me.

glad to know you man

rapidray

suziej1172

« Reply #26 on: Dec 05, 2008, 01:48 »
ok this is an update from John's sister Suzie and we got the letter about him being an organ donor and I was proud to announce that a man from the midwest got his heart that had been awaiting on the transplant list and we will get to meet him sometime after a year date of his death. Also 2 people here in the midwest got a kidney each and they to were waiting and these people were all in there 50-60's.We can meet them all if they are willing to meet. His liver went to science and they also donated his lympth node's so he sure did save a lot of people's lives just with his passing, I know it's still very hard for me to grasp that my best friend is gone and I'm now an only child both my brothers have passed now. Anyway wanted to share this with everyone and thanks again for all the messages it just wonderful to know how many people's lives that he touched, also I'mcollecting photo's if you have any and want to send them to via email that would be great I'm trying to put together a photo spread thanks suzie .....mrswutmud@yahoo.com

RNN

« Reply #27 on: Dec 05, 2008, 08:50 »
Suzie

I knew John was an organ donor, hell he even talked me into becoming one myself and thank you for letting us know that his passing helped others live. I"m sorry for your loss and hope time helps heal a little of the emptyness you feel from both of your brothers passing on.

RNN

wpconan1

« Reply #28 on: Dec 29, 2008, 07:50 »
I ran into John again when I spent 7 months at Fernald in 2004-2005.  I remembered him from his time on the road when he spent an outage or two at my old BWR home in South Georgia years back.  It was obvious that time had not changed the person and thank God for that.  To me, he was one of the special people who was so extremely intelligent yet always a down to earth, friendly person.  We hit it off in a big way in just a short time; sharing books, enjoying life and learning from each other as friends do.  I've missed him since those times at Fernald and now feel guilty for not keeping up with him.  For Suzie, Tommy and his remaining "family" (blood and good friends), John has joined those precious people that he had lost and will be in Heaven when his loved ones go to see him.  Take strength and God bless you, JD.  Bill Conant

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?