Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bobby Hewett

Author Topic: Bobby Hewett  (Read 6520 times)

jjordan

Bobby Hewett
« on: Feb 17, 2004, 08:50 »
Just learned today at work, that a very good friend has passed away. Acording to the paper, Bobby passed away on Saturday at home. I had many very good times working with Bobby and Shirley at many sites. He will be missed by all that knew him. Shirley you have all of our sympathy, hope to see you again soon! :'(

Offline jkj

• Light User
Re: Bobby Hewett
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2004, 08:45 »
Sorry to hear that. Bobby was one of the first persons I met when I first arrived at Brunswick. Shirley had a pregnant cat and gave me one of the kittens. Kept that cat for 14 years. Hope Shirley's doing O.K. :(
Words fail me and pictures aren't much better.

"Never take no cut-offs, and hurry along as fast as you can."-- (Virginia Reed; member of Donner party.)

Doc_REM

« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2004, 06:38 »
Sorry to hear about the lost of a very good person and a tech. that enjoyed his job. I worked with Bobby at alot outages and he always wanted to do the best he could.
He will be mised...Our prayes and best wishes to Shirley and the family.

vinman

« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2004, 05:18 »
 :-X  Bobby Hewitt and Shirley were fun to work with.  Bobby will be missed very much.  GOd bless him and Shirley .they will both be in our prayers.   

vinman

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2004, 08:20 »
 Shirley Vinnie and I were just speaking of Bobby and you yesterday and wondering when we would see ya'll again, Although we didnt see ya'll or talk alot dosent mean we didnt think often of you and Bobby and Kathy and Cody and us and the times that we had at NorthAnna and other places... Bobby and you will forever live in our heart and if you need anything you can reach me at cuddlesbgood@aol.com... Love you and God bless you Leslie :-X

mcp39439

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 09:26 »
I had the honor and privilege of meeting Bobby Hewitt at North Anna in 1989.Thru the years we worked together at several outages. We became fast friends and great fishing buddies.I lost a great friend, He will be greatly missed.

For you Shirley, I always thought that you and Bobby were the perfect couple. My heart goes out to you and your family.  You will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Always keep in touch Shirley.

May you rest in peace Bobby Hewitt and may God bless you Shirley.

Your friend eternally,

Marc Porter

Offline lilnukee

• Light User
  • Life's a beach, and then you dive!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 22, 2004, 04:35 »
I periodically check this page, but hadn't looked at it in quite awhile. I was very saddened to hear that Bobby Hewett is no longer with us. We thought an awful lot of Bobby and Shirley, and Bobby will be greatly missed. We juniored together at Surry and North Anna and Bobby was always a lot of fun, and just an all around great guy to work with.
Shirley, I am very sorry for your loss, you are in our prayers.
Your friends,
Dina and Drucilla Gates

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?