Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Palisades - NRC Rating

Author Topic: Palisades - NRC Rating  (Read 9058 times)

TWillis

Palisades - NRC Rating
« on: Jan 18, 2012, 09:15 »
I'm surprised that I have not seen any discussion of the latest NRC rating of Palisades.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
Re: Palisades - NRC Rating
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2012, 09:53 »
I'm surprised that I have not seen any discussion of the latest NRC rating of Palisades.

Something specific? Lots of green performance indicators...

wlrun3@aol.com

Re: Palisades - NRC Rating
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2012, 10:59 »
This great recent Detroit Free Press article concerning Pallisade's fairly serious situation finally forced me to expend the effort on the NRC website to understand the Reactor Oversight Process.

http://www.freep.com/article/20120115/NEWS05/201150541/Michigan-s-Palisades-nuclear-plant-may-be-named-one-of-nation-s-5-worst

« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012, 11:43 by wlrun3 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?