Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu A few questions about Entergy and Indian Point

Author Topic: A few questions about Entergy and Indian Point  (Read 4835 times)

Offline vokeysand

• Light User
A few questions about Entergy and Indian Point
« on: Aug 27, 2008, 11:32 »
After being out of the Navy since '95 I am looking to get into the industry hopefully a Indian Point. I currently have applied for 2 operator positions and they are both in the 050-route status. I have a couple of questions please.

One of the listings was for Indian Point 3 with Entergy for 10 positions. The other is for multiple locations with Echelon One. I have searched high and low for info on Echelon One and have not found much. My best guess is that it is a company within Entergy? Can anyone confirm or clarify.

Second, how long should the status stay in 050-route and is an invitation to take the POSS next? Are there any contacts inside worth trying to make in the meantime.

I greatly appreciate any insight.
John

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: A few questions about Entergy and Indian Point
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2008, 11:58 »
I don't know anything regarding Indian Point, however... I did apply to Entergy for two different positions in the past.  The first stayed in 050 status for about 3 months and then just went to "declined", with no notifications from them at all.  I'm not sure what the status of the second is, as I've not checked it in a while...I actually forgot about it.

At any rate, good luck to you... I hope you get the position you are seeking.

Lorrie

Khak-Hater

Re: A few questions about Entergy and Indian Point
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2008, 01:24 »
As I recall Echelon was the EOI corporate headquarters in Jackson, MS.  Good luck, EOI is a great company to work for.

MGM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?