Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Outage Reporting Information  

Author Topic: Outage Reporting Information  (Read 4657 times)

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Outage Reporting Information
« on: Aug 27, 2008, 04:29 »
This is more of an informational post than anything else - Its been brought to my attention that a lot of technicians are not aware of or failed to understand that Bartlett is not sending out "Welcome Packages" as a standard now-a-days.  Bartlett has set up Site Information Blogs on our website to furnish y'all with information y'all will need such as report time & place, directions, lodging listings, etc...  Upon confirmation each individual should have been made aware of these blogs and if they did not have access to a computer a welcome package should have been sent.  If for some reason you do not think that the recruiter who confirmed you this season informed you about this change please notify me so that I can get that recruiter recalibrated.  To view these blogs go to www.bartlettinc.com, click on Outage List or Employment Forms on the Bartlett Home Page, then click on the "Site Information Websites" link to the left.  This will bring you to a full listing of the outages that we are staffing for the Fall '08 season.  If anyone should have any questions or concerns regarding these blog sites please contact me at the Bartlett office x1289 or drop me an e-mail ericb@bartlettinc.com.
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

justatech

Re: Outage Reporting Information
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2008, 04:58 »
WOW Eric, compliments to you and the staff!

I skipped around on the sites - lots of information pertinent to what is required prior to arriving, how to get there, places to stay - numbers to contact.  ;D

Karma to you............

Offline Lorrie Henson

• Heavy User
  • Stop Talking, Just Do It!!!
Re: Outage Reporting Information
« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2008, 05:21 »
Karma to you and your staff, Eric!!  This is a very valuable tool for all roadies!!  It's so nice to be able to print the information and have in-hand.... and I'm sure it's saving you a penny or two with not having to mail the information out to all the roadies.

Thanks again!!!

Lorrie

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?