Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu tool room inside RCA
honeypot

Author Topic: tool room inside RCA  (Read 5567 times)

Offline dinutt

• RPT (HP)
  • Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker!
tool room inside RCA
« on: Sep 04, 2008, 04:59 »
 how would you maintain better controls with tools issue and return process in tool room......contamination controls etc.....thanks :)

Di

Cathy

Re: tool room inside RCA
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2008, 07:47 »
A small article monitor and an HP assigned to the tool room during outages as part of their duties. Duane Arnold controls it by having a set of shelves in the decon room that RCA tools are returned to. On a regular basis an HP smears/frisks the tools on the return shelf. If they pass they are put on an adjoining shelf for the tool room guys to put up, if not they are put on the decon table for decon to take care of.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2008, 10:50 »
Tools that are marked with paint so that they stay in the RCA, any tools that go into a contaminated area go to the decon table and after decon they go back to the RCA tool room.  The few tools that have to go in and come back out have to pass through the tool monitor at RP access.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2008, 10:05 »
equip operaters 'n hps wit paintball gunz 'n givem ordars two shoot violaters of tewel cuntrol proseajurs wit majenta.  aye yam fingering dat der wood be won, mebbe too shotz fired, 'n know moor problems.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?