Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Michial K Randall
honeypot

Author Topic: Michial K Randall  (Read 7099 times)

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Michial K Randall
« on: Sep 05, 2008, 05:15 »
Michial Randall has passed away after battle with cancer.  He will be missed.  Please keep Joy and Lisa in your thoughts and prayers. 

Here is information on arrangements

http://www.obryantokeefe.com/services.asp?page=odetail&id=6169&locid=28
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
Re: Michial K Randall
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:26 »
I talked to Joy earlier this evening.  She seemed to be doing as well as could be expected.  She said that friends were free to call at 228-475-1242 as well as leave a message on the funeral home website.
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

shelton

« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:59 »
 Mike Randall is.was and will always be my favorite Uncle, a superhero, and one of the most compassionate men I had the pleasure to live around.  Most, if not all of the people who knew him would say the same thing (except that part about him being their Uncle). They also will feel sad. and laugh at the same time. thinking of some of the times spent with him in the long hours at a control point or working some job somewhere. He always had a way of finding the good things in life, rather than dwelling on lifes little potholes.  One of my favorite if not the funniest memories was when he and I were working the night shift at Quad Cities and we had the drywell control point. I smelled cigarette smoke and turned to tell Mike about it when I noticed the cigarette hanging in his mouth. He got bored and forgot where he was !  We both busted out laughing while he threw the butt down, stomped it out, and pretended like everything was cool. I could go on for ever but I want to tell the love of his life, and the person who kept his loco-motive on track, Joy, that I love her and hope she will find someway to move on in life without the smile maker beside her.  He loved you till the very end and the world is a better place for having met him.... By Uncle Mike... I love you..... Inkie

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:26 »
Joy and Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear of Michael passing. He will be sorely missed. You are still in my prayers. Spanky McFarlin
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
« Reply #4 on: Sep 06, 2008, 08:33 »
I am very sorry to hear about Mike's death. I haven't worked with he and Joy for some time but I always enjoyed the time I was around him. Joy and family, my prayers go out to you.
Russell Morris
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2008, 10:14 by Carolina Jethro »

PAULTHEVOL

« Reply #5 on: Sep 06, 2008, 09:40 »
Joy,
I am so sorry....It was so obvious how much you loved mike...It also was obvious why...My heart is saddened...---Paul

Dug Rizzo

« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2008, 12:06 »
  I'm sorry to hear about Mike. He was a good person to work with.
We worked at 3 or 4 plants together (along with Joy). He was one of those people you would always want on your shift or job assignment. In addition, he was really good to just talk with.

Dug Rizzo

Offline jason

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 09, 2008, 02:41 »
I worked with Mike Randall at Comanchee Peak and he was a heck of a nice guy. My heart goes out to his nephew Levi Randall and my ole bud for long ago. God Bless, Teresa Truett

Offline Smart People

• Rad Engineer/Shipper
  • Very Heavy User
  • I like being around smart people
« Reply #8 on: Sep 09, 2008, 06:55 »
I remember Mike, he was a great guy. he will be missed. my heart goes out to his family.
Blessed is the man who can laugh at himself--he will never cease to be amused
Think twice and say nothing..Chiun
I'm as big a fool as anyone..And bigger than most.. Odd Thomas

Rad Honey

« Reply #9 on: Sep 10, 2008, 10:22 »
I worked with Mike and Joy at Hatch. My prayers go out to the family.

hezabear

« Reply #10 on: Sep 20, 2008, 08:44 »
Sorry to hear of Mikes passing . I have not worked with him in years, but it is always a sad day when we loose a member of our Nuclear family. My prayers go out to all of his family may God give you comfort in your time of need. Brad Brown

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?