Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Joel Goergen honeypot

Author Topic: Joel Goergen  (Read 7586 times)

Offline Murphy

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Joel Goergen
« on: Sep 05, 2008, 07:54 »
Joel Goergen, CY employee for many years during operation and decommissioning, has passed away this morning in the UK.  Joel has been working for RSCS in the United Kingdom since early this year.  Three weeks ago,  Joel was admitted to the Ipswich Hospital in the UK with severe stomach pains due to a ruptured intestine.  He underwent several surgeries, and fought extremely hard to overcome the complications which arose from his condition.  This morning, despite his efforts and the exceptional care he was given, he lost the battle.

He will be missed by all that knew him.  Please keep his family, especially his son Michael and his daughter Valerie, in your thoughts and prayers.
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2008, 09:33 by Murphy »

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Re: Joel Goergen
« Reply #1 on: Sep 05, 2008, 08:35 »
What sad news. Joel was a long time friend of ours. We last saw him at CY. Joel will be missed by many.

moodusjack

« Reply #2 on: Sep 06, 2008, 12:50 »
Goodbye Joel.  Your sense of humor and company will be missed.

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2008, 08:52 »
Very sad to hear, thoughts and prayers to his children.
LM

rjc4243

« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2008, 09:12 »
Joel,,you will be missed.  Prayers to the children.  RIP
RJ

rabbit

« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2008, 09:29 »
What a sad loss to our nuclear family.  I first met Joel at CY and was fortunate enough to count him as a friend.  He was there when I needed help, a dinner partner, a sounding board, and many more things.  He will be greatly missed by those who knew him.  I pray for the family in their time of loss.  May you find peace and comfort in your memories of him. 

Offline meyer8906

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Sep 09, 2008, 12:53 »
I worked with Joel @ CY. It is always a sad day when you one of your co worker pass.  May God Bless and watch his children during this time of sorrow.

hezabear

« Reply #7 on: Sep 20, 2008, 08:37 »
What a sad day it is to hear of Joel's passing. I worked for him and with him many times at CY and Millstone. He was a great guy and will be missed by all that knew him. My prayers and thoughts go out to his children. I remember when his son was born he was working at Cy and his wife was working at Millstone and they needed a baby sitter and I had My Mom come up from SC  and she keep them. He was a very dear friend and I am going to miss him . Good by Joel will see you on the other side oneday keep a stool open for me always . Brad

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?